Whose into scuba ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by sdl
    Maybe you should take the hint, it must be so much fun diving with you! Think of your dive buddy and those around you. I wouldn't want you on my boat!
    Youre about as subtle as bull in a china shop.

Comment

Originally posted by sdl
      Maybe you should take the hint, it must be so much fun diving with you! Think of your dive buddy and those around you. I wouldn't want you on my boat!
      Oh dear ! Really appreciate those comments buddy ! not !

I didn't go into a dive saying "oh I do hope I get another bubble when I finish this dive, that'll be **soooo** much fun.

With comments like that, I don't think I'd want to be on your boat.

Dive Safe and Drive Surf !

Andy

Comment

"Most people I've spoken to have said "give it up" but being the stubborn git that I am, I'll probably be back in the water in a couple of months awaiting another chamber ride an hour later"...

Your words buddy...not mine. Isn't that just a little irresponsible? 20 hours in the pot and just passed your rescue, 50 or so dives i'm guessing thats not a very good ratio!
        Dive Safe? Sounds dangerous to me.

Comment

Scott

I'm not going to start a flame war with you, your comment did p155 me off.

Go and do what you want, and I'll do what I want.

Now have a nice weekend !

Dive safe and Drive Surf !

Andy

Comment

Just found this post, I've been diving for the past 14 years or so, I'm BSAC Advanced Diver and Instructor. UK waters only, all that viz and fish life gets boring after while!

By the way Ancl, a mate of mine had a bend due to a PFO and she had an op to sort it. They bunged up the hole with a lump of Titaniam! Been diving the past 4 years with no problem, it's worth thinking about.

Cheers,

Paul

Comment

Working...
            X