Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by s car go View Post
    Hi,

No I just need the the tailgate shell, although the wiring loom would be handy!

Mine previously had the spare on the back door, but I don't like it and have taken it off!

Regards

Mark
    Hello!!!!

Comment

Hi

Hi mate do you have the knobs that you pull up for the back seats also one of the knobs that you put the heater up and down with. Cheers bob

Comment

how much for front and rear seats? can collect too

Comment

Rich, I am looking for good condition interior parts listed in these

http://www.hiluxsurf.co.uk/showpost....&postcount=343

http://www.hiluxsurf.co.uk/showpost....&postcount=342
          Brian

Comment

Hi Rich

Not wanting to be a pain or anything as I'm sure you're busy but any chance you could let me know when these would be ready? Also, had a slight change of plan so if it makes life easier I really only need the rear diff and gearbox & would pay £350 including courier for them. But as I did originally ask for front diff as well I will still have it if you've already removed it.

Thanks

Dai
            Last edited by VX280; 23 February 2014, 00:04.

Comment

Originally posted by s car go View Post
              Hello!!!!
              Hello,

Sorry I've been at work also over the past week so not been able to get online (at work now too ). How does 70 + postage work for you?

Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by B0BSK1 View Post
                Hi mate do you have the knobs that you pull up for the back seats also one of the knobs that you put the heater up and down with. Cheers bob
                Hi, I only have 1 on the back seats, the other is missing.

Thanks

Comment

Sorry.. I did run through the thread but couldn't tell if the seats were still available?

Prices for front an back or separate.. i don't mind.

Cheers

P

Comment

Originally posted by Reece2.4 View Post
                    how much for front and rear seats? can collect too
                    Hi,

As I have said and shown in the pics before they do need a wetvac, but they are in a solid state. I would like around the 100 mark for them, but I'm open to offers on them.

Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by yoshie View Post
                      Hi, Off the top of my head I can't remember any issues with theones I have, I'll get some pics hopefully tomorrow and get them on.

Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by VX280 View Post
                        Hi Rich

Not wanting to be a pain or anything as I'm sure you're busy but any chance you could let me know when these would be ready? Also, had a slight change of plan so if it makes life easier I really only need the rear diff and gearbox & would pay £350 including courier for them. But as I did originally ask for front diff as well I will still have it if you've already removed it.

Thanks

Dai
                        Hi Dai,

Sorry as I mentioned to the other guys work has been taking up alot of my time over the past week and a bit, I'm off tomorrow so I will endever to get them off (assuming the weather holds) and get back to you asap as I don't want people having to wait longer than they need to.

Thanks
                        Rich

Comment

Originally posted by Chimestrike View Post
                          Hi Dai,

Sorry as I mentioned to the other guys work has been taking up alot of my time over the past week and a bit, I'm off tomorrow so I will endever to get them off (assuming the weather holds) and get back to you asap as I don't want people having to wait longer than they need to.

Thanks
                          Rich
                          Thanks for that. Wasn't meaning to hassle. Just the gearbox & rear diff if that's OK, will save some time too.

Thanks

Dai

Comment

Guys, just want to say again if I'm coming in too high on prices let me know, I'm more than happy to work things out with people and get things moving as it all has to go.

Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by Chimestrike View Post
                              Hello,

Sorry I've been at work also over the past week so not been able to get online (at work now too ). How does 70 + postage work for you?

Thanks
                              Sorry Bud,

Thought You'd run off and left us all!!

Is that £70 for the boot lid and the steering wheel??

I'm in need of a passenger door mirror glass as well, or the whole door mirror if its cheap enough!!

Regards

Mark

Comment

Hi Rich, do you still have the front bumper and the rear bumper corners?
                                If so how much to be posted to southport merseyside.
                                Thanks

Comment

Working...
                                X