Breaking Surf 2.4 SSR-G Manual Recaro 1993

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Chimestrike View Post
    I can work with you on this at £450 but we would have to work the postage side out if we can come to an agreement ?
    Thanks but I'm afraid i can stretch to £450 for everything which is the very too end of my budget and I think a fair price for buying all the bits together and delivery. So I'll have to pass unless we can agree on £450. Thanks for your time and help though.

Comment

Originally posted by VX280 View Post
      Thanks but I'm afraid i can stretch to £450 for everything which is the very too end of my budget and I think a fair price for buying all the bits together and delivery. So I'll have to pass unless we can agree on £450. Thanks for your time and help though.
      OK fair enough it needs to go so leave it with me and I will have to try and find a pallet company and get a decent price, also they are not off the car yet. Can you send me your postcode so I can work it out based for my bits and to confirm this is the front and rear diffs and the gearbox?

Thanks Rich

Comment

OK fair enough it needs to go so leave it with me and I will have to try and find a pallet company and get a decent price, also they are not off the car yet. Can you send me your postcode so I can work it out based for my bits and to confirm this is the front and rear diffs and the gearbox?

Thanks Rich
        Thanks Rich, that is good of you.

I can confirm that this is for front a rear diffs (G144 code) and R151f gearbox as per VIN plate you showed me. Delivery postcode is SA1 4QF.

Thanks again, much appreciated.

Dai

Comment

Hi, please can I get a price including postage for the following if all are in good condition/working order,

1. Fuel primer pump including the short wire on the bottom

2. Drivers side sun visor including fittings

3. Both front door cards including fittings

4. Rear drivers side window and mechanism

5. Idle up switch

I'm also interested in the rear seats as the dog has taken a liking to the back of mine, if there's any chance of a price on this as well that would be great!

sorry to be so specific!

Thanks

John.

Comment

Hi,
            Looking for the tailgate with postage please (in the UK), and the 3 spoke steering wheel.

http://www.hiluxsurf.co.uk/showthread.php?t=81284

Thanks
            Mark

Comment

Leak off pipe

Hi ya, pipe turned up today, perfect just need a dry day now. Thanks very much, Mick.

Comment

Originally posted by VX280 View Post
                Thanks Rich, that is good of you.

I can confirm that this is for front a rear diffs (G144 code) and R151f gearbox as per VIN plate you showed me. Delivery postcode is SA1 4QF.

Thanks again, much appreciated.

Dai
                Great, As I mentioned they are still on the car so will sort out getting them off asap, only issue is this lovely weather we are having. I'll let you know as soon as they are off and we can sort out the rest

Comment

Originally posted by 12callum View Post
                  Hi, please can I get a price including postage for the following if all are in good condition/working order,

1. Fuel primer pump including the short wire on the bottom

2. Drivers side sun visor including fittings

3. Both front door cards including fittings

4. Rear drivers side window and mechanism

5. Idle up switch

I'm also interested in the rear seats as the dog has taken a liking to the back of mine, if there's any chance of a price on this as well that would be great!

sorry to be so specific!

Thanks

John.
                  Hi John,

Right,

1. Fuel primer pump including the short wire on the bottom - I only have the main top part as the plastic bottom cap was snapped and beyond repair - £20

2. Drivers side sun visor including fittings - £10

3. Both front door cards including fittings - Are you wanting the speaker/window controls or just the cards?

4. Rear drivers side window and mechanism - £50

5. Idle up switch - £10

6. Rear seats - The boot carpet that attaches to the rear seats is ok on the backs of the seats but the boot liner bit is oily/dirty also the drivers side pull to tilt them is missing. Let me know if they will be ok?

Let me know if this is ok ?, and also about the other bits and once I know I can work out the weight for the postage cost

Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by s car go View Post
                    Hi,
                    Looking for the tailgate with postage please (in the UK), and the 3 spoke steering wheel.

http://www.hiluxsurf.co.uk/showthread.php?t=81284

Thanks
                    Mark
                    Hi Mark,

Are you just wanting the bottom half or the glass/mech aswell (window motor has already gone).

Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by RebelV8 View Post
                      Thanks for the rear window motor, it was good to meet you tonight

Nige
                      No probs, thanks for coming and may see you and that charger around!

Comment

Originally posted by mad o View Post
                        Hi ya, pipe turned up today, perfect just need a dry day now. Thanks very much, Mick.
                        I know that feeling, I need to get a break in the weather so I can get the rest of the parts off. Thanks again

Comment

Hi Mark,

Are you just wanting the bottom half or the glass/mech aswell (window motor has already gone).

Thanks
                          Hi,

No I just need the the tailgate shell, although the wiring loom would be handy!

Mine previously had the spare on the back door, but I don't like it and have taken it off!

Regards

Mark

Comment

Great, As I mentioned they are still on the car so will sort out getting them off asap, only issue is this lovely weather we are having. I'll let you know as soon as they are off and we can sort out the rest
                            Great. Thanks very much. Hopefully we'll get a better spell of weather now.

Comment

Hi do you have the rad? What condition is it in and how much for it and postage to southport in merseyside?
                              Thanks
                              Ant

Comment

Originally posted by Antjolley89 View Post
                                Hi do you have the rad? What condition is it in and how much for it and postage to southport in merseyside?
                                Thanks
                                Ant
                                Hi,
                                Sorry rad is already gone as I sort of put a hole in it when it was standing (oops).

Thanks

Comment

Working...
                                X