Breaking News

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Girl Surfer

Hi am after a rear wheel mount for 1994 3.0l TD. Can you help, and a possible price please.

Comment

• Carpets

I have a surf the same as the one pictured. I would like to buy a set of wheel spacers, a chrome spare wheelcover and a new front carpet, and roof bars. Do you have and what is the cost??

Pete

Comment

• ecu

Hi, my surf is a 1992 2.4 td manual. Hi, I need an ecu for a surf engine 2L-TE MT.
        The ref number on the ecu is 89661-35691. made by Denso
        Many thanks

dave@sorefoot.co.uk

Comment

• Hi. I have a H plate ln130 that has sheared the steering linkage bar which runs from one wheel to the other. Do you have it and how much. Thanks. Jamie.

Comment

• hi I'm after a bull bar have you any thanks

Comment

• Hi, I have a 3rd Gen 1997 3 ltr ssrg and I need the two rear head rests as some kind person nicked mine ! the seats are the light blue grey stripe kind .. if you can get them how much including postage ? Also I would like a set of roof bars that fit in the fixed rails for a roof box I have again how much ?

Many thanks,

SB

Comment

• parts needed

Hello
                Do you have the plastic stereo shroud/surround mine has been cut to accommodate an aftermarket stereo.
                In grey if poss.
                Thanks
                mazzerman
                -------------------------------------------------------------------
                [FONT=times new roman][/FONT][COLOR=red][I][B]1994 SSR X LTD 3.0[/B][/I][/COLOR]
                -------------------------------------------------------------------

Comment

• Hi

I have a G reg 2.4 TD surf.

I am looking for a rear chrome bumper in good nick and a nick wood steering wheel.

Hope you can help and speak soon.

Si

Comment

• good man

Hi m8, you'l be a lot off peoples night in shining armour.... I'm looking for a wrap around bullbar (chrome) if you can get the jap plastic that goes on the top bar, all the better and rear light protectors (chrome) And possibly that walnut steering wheel if it'll fit, it's an ssrg spec 1996 new shape many thanx, Dave
                    Last edited by ratarsedagainffs; 2 August 2005, 19:43.

Comment

• hi mate im looking for a rear spoiler for a L reg 94 2nd gen,have you got any?
                      cost?
                      cheers

Comment

• steering wheel

Originally posted by Streetluge Chris

I have been planing this for along time with Bobs help.
                        I have started to bring some breakers in from Japan the first should be
                        here in about 6 to 8 weeks.
                        I hope to make this work and than offer tuning parts exhaust etc. Building up to a container load of them for spares.

I will be putting to a small web site just for Surf parts where I will post picture of whats coming in and what we can get from the USA and Japan.
                        I do have some clear indicators in (2 sets) and one set of clear side repeaters.
                        I would like peoples feedback on this and if they have a wish list.

Below are some pictures of the first breaker thats coming in to break so if there is something on it you need shout now and I will put your name on that part so as soon as I get it in you get the part.
                        1992 2.4
                        Hi Chris how much for the steering wheel, and will it fit my 2nd generation 2.4 TD?
                        Last edited by Zeke; 4 January 2006, 16:40.

Comment

• I might be interested in the front drivers side door... mine has a serious rust problem! how much? my trucks green though, so I guess i'd have to respray unless you have a green one coming in (91, 2.4tdi)

in fact, I'll also have the main dash (top part) if it comes out ok! the previous owner had stuck something to mine which has mucked it up a bit when removed...

and i definitely want a set of recaro seats if you come across any! haha!
                          Last edited by mooter; 4 January 2006, 18:59.
                          I got me a new Surf baby yeah!

Comment

• Give me a call on 0151 353 1246 or 07977 975 112

Comment

• Do you have a fuel sender??????

I have 1995 4runner 3 litre td gs kzn130 model, would the fuel sender fit from your breaker, if so how much, my gauge is all over the place & run out of diesel twice now!

Comment

• Hi, Just wondering, have you a spare Turbo Unit for sale? call me with details on 07976813247

Comment

Working...
                                X