Breaking News

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• driver's side wing mirror needed [lens only]

Anyone have or know where I can get a driver's side wing mirror - I probably need only the lens.

Have e-mailed Roughtrax and got no reply - plus I see their website seems to have gone offline - are they still contactable?

All practical pointers welcome as driving with a bit of mirror taped on to the unit is really annoying - spoils the LOOK !!

Comment

• Originally posted by jonathan blane
      Anyone have or know where I can get a driver's side wing mirror - I probably need only the lens.

Have e-mailed Roughtrax and got no reply - plus I see their website seems to have gone offline - are they still contactable?

All practical pointers welcome as driving with a bit of mirror taped on to the unit is really annoying - spoils the LOOK !!
      Web site works ok http://www.toyotahilux.com/ .

Try updating your profile so that we can see what year and model surf you have.

Comment

• [QUOTE=Streetluge Chris]
        I have been planing this for along time with Bobs help.

would like the back bumper if it fits a 1993 kzn 130
        nilobaggins@hotmail.com

Comment

• Wheels

Yo Chris, I am after some Surf Wheels, set of 4, the standard size type, ie; 215x15. Have you any in?

Cheers

Derek

Comment

• wheels

Hi Derek are you after the "CHROME" ones if so l am sure l have 2 around some where, but lets see if Chris has any first.
            Live Life To The Full

Comment

• Wheels

I do have a set of 5 with good Tyres and centre caps are you after standard alloys or steels?

Comment

• Originally posted by Streetluge Chris
                I do have a set of 5 with good Tyres and centre caps are you after standard alloys or steels?
                Yo Chris, Something preferably shiny! but what I really need is a wheel with a diameter of 27ins or less, tyre edge, to edge. In other words I'm reducing the gearing the quickest way.
                Probably standard alloys,(the chrome ones might look a bit weedy against the fat arches) with low profile tyres is best.
                I'll be towing a Suzy jeep on a big transporter, and my Surf struggles with heavy towing with the current 31x10.50x15. hence the request for smaller dia wheels.

On a different note, have you any decent engine mountings for a 2.4 2nd gen?

Cheers

Derek

Comment

• hi , have you still got the small mirror on the nearside wing? if so how much please.
                  ray

Comment

• I am after a heated fuel filter/fuel heater...see my post in parts wanted section...

Comment

• Mirror

Originally posted by ssray
                      hi , have you still got the small mirror on the nearside wing? if so how much please.
                      ray
                      sorry no its gone.

Comment

• wind deflectors

Originally posted by Streetluge Chris

I have been planing this for along time with Bobs help.
                        I have started to bring some breakers in from Japan the first should be
                        here in about 6 to 8 weeks.
                        I hope to make this work and than offer tuning parts exhaust etc. Building up to a container load of them for spares.

I will be putting to a small web site just for Surf parts where I will post picture of whats coming in and what we can get from the USA and Japan.
                        I do have some clear indicators in (2 sets) and one set of clear side repeaters.
                        I would like peoples feedback on this and if they have a wish list.

Below are some pictures of the first breaker thats coming in to break so if there is something on it you need shout now and I will put your name on that part so as soon as I get it in you get the part.
                        1992 2.4
                        hi,have you a full set of large wind deflectors,rear deflector,or wheel cover,also set of clocks,all for a 1993 2.4.cheers

Comment

• Chris would you have a timer control valve off the diesel pump

Cheers Andy

Comment

• Got any roof racks?

Comment

• Parts Wanted

Hi, If You Have Any Original Toyota Rear Wind Deflectors { The Clip On Kind }, Also A Pair Of Clear Bumper Indicator Lenses That Would Be Great. Cheers Waddy.

Comment

• ecu

If its a manual LN130 2L-TE I need the ecu please if right money, thanks

Comment

Working...
                                X