toyota hilux 3.0 td auto 1994 breaking blue

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi Terry,

What colour code of blue is it and do you have the drivers door still? What condition is it in? The bottom of mine is rusting away... Assume the bumpers have all gone too, especially the rear?
    ======
    Just gotta finish doing the next mod...

Comment

• Hi, I did email you but may as well post here also.
      After a viscous fan hub for a 3.0td gen 2 posted to west midlands. I knackered mine by drilling it and bolting it before I found out you can fill them

Drilling and bolting is the Defender way you see, they haven't thought of refilling them yet (dumbasses)

Cheers

Comment

• Hi there do you have a a blue bonnet im down your neck of the woods on friday doing a day trip.
        "I am Jack's complete lack of surprise"

Comment

• do you happen to have the bits that attach the bottom of the glass to the window mechanism (the runners?) mine rotted off =[

Comment

• Originally posted by ezza24 View Post
            Hi lord lucan do you still have the osf driveshaft. If you do how much do you want for it, took my truck offroading for the first time today and busted the outer joint now making some realy nasty noises when i put it on right full lock
            hi £35 posted email snailpaceracing@btconnect.com
            JAP4X4PART ¬ THE BIGGEST SURF BREAKER IN THE UK ¬

Comment

• Originally posted by andy_enuff View Post
              Hi Terry,

What colour code of blue is it and do you have the drivers door still? What condition is it in? The bottom of mine is rusting away... Assume the bumpers have all gone too, especially the rear?
              hi navy blue mettalic £30

Comment

• Originally posted by rodp View Post
                Hi, I did email you but may as well post here also.
                After a viscous fan hub for a 3.0td gen 2 posted to west midlands. I knackered mine by drilling it and bolting it before I found out you can fill them

Drilling and bolting is the Defender way you see, they haven't thought of refilling them yet (dumbasses)

Cheers
                hi complete fan £35 posted

Comment

• Originally posted by Spike78 View Post
                  Hi there do you have a a blue bonnet im down your neck of the woods on friday doing a day trip.
                  sorry no paint peeling

Comment

• Originally posted by mulishafan View Post
                    do you happen to have the bits that attach the bottom of the glass to the window mechanism (the runners?) mine rotted off =[
                    hi £30 posted

Comment

• Hi terry, I'll have that G294 code front diff, for a 2nd gen, which we just spoke about on the phone please mate. I'll call you again this afternoon to arrange collection.

Cheers,
                      Andy

Comment

• Originally posted by Team Japan View Post
                        Hi terry, I'll have that G294 code front diff, for a 2nd gen, which we just spoke about on the phone please mate. I'll call you again this afternoon to arrange collection.
                        Cheers man, it was good to meet you. I've been looking everywhere for a 294 diff, I was starting to think I'd never find one, especially at such a good price!

Thanks
                        Andy

Comment

• Sorry, threads a bit long to go all the way through, do you still have the rear propshaft, ours has developed a bit of slack and is now vibrating at 60mph so i ought to change it before it falls apart i guess.

Comment

• surf parts

Hi

Where are u in East London

Do you have any rear bumper sections?

Comment

• Hi there,

If it has black mudflaps, how much would it be for the lower plastic portion of the front drivers side mudflap, posted to Dorset? One of the brackets on mine has broken and so a replacement looks like the best option.

Thanks in advance,

T.

Comment

• bumper trim

Hi Stormforce sugested i contact you ref o/side bumper trim that matches wheel arch in silver prefered but not essential. Also inclinometer set up if so how much posted to gl156np.

{IF IT AINT BROKE MODIFY IT}

Comment

Working...
                                X