toyota hilux 3.0 td auto 1994 breaking blue

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• toyota hilux 3.0 td auto 1994 breaking blue

Fresh breaker all parts available, most parts 48 hour parcelforce, or tnt for heavy items, you can email me at snailpaceracing@btconnect.com or mobile 07759 272270 many thanks Terry.
    Last edited by lord lucan; 28 January 2009, 16:46.
    JAP4X4PART ¬ THE BIGGEST SURF BREAKER IN THE UK ¬

Originally posted by lord lucan View Post
    Fresh breaker all parts available, most parts 48 hour parcelforce, or tnt for heavy items, you can email me at snailpaceracing@btconnect.com or mobile 07759 272270 many thanks Terry.
    ahem

Comment

Does it have a roof spoiler?
      Dave

Comment

sorry sold

Comment

Hi, is the rear numberplate light unit/key operated rear window actuator mounted on the left of the tailgate? If yes how much? Is the tailgate top or bottom hinged? If top hinged, how much for the complete tailgate minus glass and minus the window winder mechanism? Is this blue the same as the blue over silver on the '96 model? Thanks for your help.

Comment

Originally posted by Bald Eagle View Post
            Hi, is the rear numberplate light unit/key operated rear window actuator mounted on the left of the tailgate? If yes how much? Is the tailgate top or bottom hinged? If top hinged, how much for the complete tailgate minus glass and minus the window winder mechanism? Is this blue the same as the blue over silver on the '96 model? Thanks for your help.
            hi sorry didnt mention it was a 2nd gen i think your looking for 3rd gen parts

Comment

dont suppose its got one of those Kenwood speaker boxes your last one had, no, didnt think so. Please if you get another can you let me know.
              私のホバークラフト は鰻が一杯です。

Comment

Not sure if your model has this, but I've a Nov '95 3.0td 4Runner, and I think somebody has previously nicked the module that connects to the fuse box in the engine bay. (The one that might have the diagnostics connectors in it) I've a loose wire with a grey plug on it.

Can you help?

Cheers
                Richard

This photo shows it immediately to the right of the fuse box, like another mini fuse box. http://www.showmesome.info/hilux/ima...n/location.jpg
                Last edited by rjm67; 7 February 2009, 22:25.

Comment

Originally posted by rjm67 View Post
                  Not sure if your model has this, but I've a Nov '95 3.0td 4Runner, and I think somebody has previously nicked the module that connects to the fuse box in the engine bay. (The one that might have the diagnostics connectors in it) I've a loose wire with a grey plug on it.

Can you help?

Cheers
                  Richard

This photo shows it immediately to the right of the fuse box, like another mini fuse box. http://www.showmesome.info/hilux/ima...n/location.jpg
                  i have a complete fuse box like the one in the pic with diagnostic socket and a another box next to it wires are cut £25 posted

Comment

Not entirely certain that sounds right, but I'll give it a go. PM details on how you want paying.

Cheers

Comment

Money sent.

Cheers

Comment

Have you got a load cover? if so how much?
                        I've taken a vow of poverty To anoy me send money

Comment

Does your rear light cluster (near side) have the white reverse bit in it? If so how much?
                          Member of the 115,000k club

Comment

How much for 1 rear headrest?
                            Nissan Patrol for on-road, and a Land-Rover 110 shed for off-road :-)

Comment

Radio Cage

Hi,

Forgot to ask last time.

My single din CD/Radio sits in the middle of a double din cage/brackets. Do you have a cage/brackets that allow the cd/radio to sit at either the top or bottom of the cage so that I can fit in some cup holders?

Cheers

Comment

Working...
                              X