No announcement yet.

swap scooby for excellent 3.0

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Will it make it between filling stations ?
    Look out Eastbourne, the Pandas are coming !

Comment

I found an '08 fully specced leather, alloys etc 5 point odd litre one on an importers website for £21k. I wonder what the extra £10k buys?
      Cutting steps in the roof of the world

Comment

Originally posted by Apache View Post
        I found an '08 fully specced leather, alloys etc 5 point odd litre one on an importers website for £21k. I wonder what the extra £10k buys?

it buys you compound interest, calculated at 15 points above the base rate,coupled with disasterous depreciation, at around 15 points below the dealer defined bottom line......its more like £45000 (per anum, or for the life of the advance)

good deal
        Non intercooled nothing.

Comment

I had wondered why it was stupidly overpriced... Ive done a fair chunk of research about importing 'cuz i want a Dodge... £31 for a Titan is OTT.

But hey.... Its his choice/money etc!! a Titan is a pretty cool looking truck

Comment

Originally posted by RodLeach View Post
            £31 for a Titan is OTT.
            Oh I dunno. For £31, I'd buy one for the leather interior.

Comment

You're a funny lot! If any of you know about importing a truck there is shipping and agents fees. 17.5% Vat. 22.5% import duty. SVA, tax, plates.
              The one I'm getting has had $22k very tasteful extras, including engine upgrades. Business is good, claim everything back but the import duty, so in the end it will be cheaper than a dodgy surf with head problems. Nissan = bulletproof.

Comment

billy ??... is that you..you tinker !!
                Last edited by gwh200; 2 September 2008, 12:24.
                Non intercooled nothing.

Comment

Originally posted by yungjamie View Post
                  You're a funny lot! If any of you know about importing a truck there is shipping and agents fees. 17.5% Vat. 22.5% import duty. SVA, tax, plates.
                  The one I'm getting has had $22k very tasteful extras, including engine upgrades. Business is good, claim everything back but the import duty, so in the end it will be cheaper than a dodgy surf with head problems. Nissan = bulletproof.
                  Sooooo... £31k is cheaper than a £2k 3.0 with no head problems?

In which universe?

BTW, the £21k one was IN THIS COUNTRY. That was the sticker price, done and dusted.

Comment

Gotta admire him - who would post on a Surf forum a swap for a scooby? an then call um dodgy
                    How can I be lost when I've got no where to go

Comment

Oh I dunno. For £31, I'd buy one for the leather interior.
                      Ha ha ha might be worth gettin all the extras on top too if it's that cheap.
                      How can I be lost when I've got no where to go

Comment

well im just over the moon...i have a museum piece...its right up there with roman jugs and assorted stuff !!
                        Non intercooled nothing.

Comment

Originally posted by gwh200 View Post
                          well im just over the moon...i have a museum piece...its right up there with roman jugs and assorted stuff !!
                          Bet you cant find 30 minutes that cheap though...

Comment

Apacheman, Had a quick look on the net for one like mine.. Nov. 2007 with 550 miles. LE with crew cab. The only one I could see was for a LE 2008 with far less spec than mine for £27.690. 00. including Vat. You can get a LE with King cab with no extras for maybe £21 - £24K but its not the crew cab (full size internally) completely different truck to the King cab. I have friends in the states and it has been handpicked as top notch. Mine has got £10k 22" wheels and tyres, engine upgrades to 425brake and 400 torque by SLP 0-60 in 6.1. Don't you think it's worth the extra few bob to get what you want.

If you are keen on one let me know.

Comment

My gawd that's an ugly pick-up. But if that's what floats yer boat then fair enough.
                              Paul </Slugsie>
                              Immortal.so far!

Comment

Bet you cant find 30 minutes that cheap though...
                                im a little confused...but i am old and ginger
                                Non intercooled nothing.

Comment

Working...
                                X