swap scooby for excellent 3.0

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• swap scooby for excellent 3.0

Swap my unabused, scooby in excellent condition 95. (M) full M.O.T. all colour coded silver. new tyres, brakes, one of the nicest. Looking for a good 3.0 ltr with headwork done, no niggles, no rips, tears etc. Must be in Black.

I live south west.

forgot to say, my subaru is a WRX turbo import with 260bhp.

Comment

not picky then lol

Comment

WHAT headwork exactly?
        Cutting steps in the roof of the world

Comment

My 2.4 had to have replacement head as blowing gasket did it in, thought a surfer would know that. Yep picky with black colour, my 2.4 was black with full bodykit from Japan. looked the dogs .....

Comment

Originally posted by yungjamie View Post
            My 2.4 had to have replacement head as blowing gasket did it in, thought a surfer would know that. Yep picky with black colour, my 2.4 was black with full bodykit from Japan. looked the dogs .....
            a surfer would know it's only really the 2.4 with the bad head probs,and i wanted black,but then i saw mine

Comment

I wanted a black one....

so i got a black one...

Some 3.0ltr heads have been going but its a mix of age/maintenance an other things.... NOT a design flaw like the 2.4!
              Finding a decent 3.0ltr in black should be a walk in the park!

Comment

how about a black semi pickme up.with 4ltrs.?
                www.overfab.uk

Comment

Originally posted by breakdowntruck2 View Post
                  a surfer would know it's only really the 2.4 with the bad head probs

Way to slap down!

Comment

After due consideration and the age/reliability of the surfs whether 2.4 or 3.0litre they are getting past their sell by date and will soon be a museum piece.

Going to buy a 1 year old Nissan TITAN LE. 5.6ltr petrol. All the goodies. £31k stirling but a full size pick up. Now thats what you call a mans truck. Should be with me in 7 weeks so I'll put some photies up when I get her. Oh. and yes it is Jet black with 22" wheels. 14mpg. but who cares. Have a few surfers saving up for one. Carry on surfing...hee!

Comment

After due consideration and the age/reliability of the surfs whether 2.4 or 3.0litre they are getting past their sell by date and will soon be a museum piece.

Going to buy a 1 year old Nissan TITAN LE. 5.6ltr petrol. All the goodies. £31k stirling but a full size pick up. Now thats what you call a mans truck. Should be with me in 7 weeks so I'll put some photies up when I get her. Oh. and yes it is Jet black with 22" wheels. 14mpg. but who cares. Have a few surfers saving up for one. Carry on surfing...hee!
                      good luck, you will need it, if auto be prepared for expencive transmission issues, if manual let us know when you get your 3rd or 4th clutch changed, oh yes - make sure you know where the main agent is, you might want to
                      let us know how they like imports
                      Did I mention I have a BLUE one
                      Tony

Comment

Bl**dy hell... a Titan?! Why did you want to get a Surf for a swap on a subaru when you had £31k sitting around.....

Comment

Want someone to follow you to pick up the bits you'll rip off on UK trails in that humungous piece of USA freeway cruiser?

Or, will it perchance, be a shiny tarmac queen?

Comment

methinks the gent in question really knows what he's talking about.
                            a "proper mans truck"

but i accepted my small genitalia problem ages ago
                            Non intercooled nothing.

Comment

lmfa enjoy the crippling finance

Comment

Working...
                              X