Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by animal View Post
    mate
    go the +2" springs and spacers route(dont foget simon has a pair of spacers for a hilux sat around)
    landcruiser springs will lift it but as has been stated they are not sided like the hilux springs so youll possibly get it sitting lower on the drivers side than the passenger side , and im sure a few people have mentioned that due to them being a different size , they dont sit perfectly on the top where they mount so you need adapters making really for them to sit right
    bj spacers arent neede but with them fitted you dont have to crank your t/b up as much

as for lowering the diff , it is adviseable and i need to do it to mine , its pretty straight forward but the exhaust downpipe will need extending too as the front prop shaft will catch on it if the diff is lowered
    Don't think he has got them anymore mate, i was promised them for the pond pump i gave him, asked about them a few months ago and all i got was he " knew someone who could make me some spacers " bit ####ed off about that.

Just do me a shopping list mate, and where to get the parts, ( body lift kit sorted)

Comment

IFS diff drop and sway bar drop kit http://www.4crawler.com/4x4/ForSale/...enDiffDropKits

prob someone on here that can knock them up at a better price?

Comment

Originally posted by zetec rob View Post
        IFS diff drop and sway bar drop kit http://www.4crawler.com/4x4/ForSale/...enDiffDropKits

It works out pretty cheap once you convert the $ to £. Works out just under £40 inc postage.

Comment

Originally posted by Rustinho View Post
          It works out pretty cheap once you convert the $ to £. Works out just under £40 inc postage.
          True, i just hate waiting for stuff to arrive from overseas lol

Comment

Originally posted by zetec rob View Post

Stein and Jotto made these kits before so it may pay to talk to either of them about making them up again
            https://www.facebook.com/groups/henpals/

Comment

Thanks Stormforce, just done a paging thread in general lol

Comment

Update, of my truck lifting!

Now got 40-41" between floor and wheel arch

Roughtrax plus 2" springs...

Add some Coil Spacers and jack up the TB's...

Then the 2" body lift...

Then the 33x12.50's...

"B.A." Baracus: "Talk to me, talk sense so I can talk back. Not all this jibberjabber like breaking the peace and all that."
                www.johnthebuilder.info

Comment

looking good buddy! as soon as I get around to fitting my suspension lift I'll post pictures of mine - then we'll have to arrange an off road day
                  “Do or do not... there is no try.”

Comment

Wolfracer isn't it time you updated this with a pic of your new wheels
                    PayPal for stickers : scuffsnscrapes@hotmail.com

Comment

Soon, my friend. Need to clean it first as still got all the white slip around the tyres..:-)
                      "B.A." Baracus: "Talk to me, talk sense so I can talk back. Not all this jibberjabber like breaking the peace and all that."
                      www.johnthebuilder.info

Comment

Originally posted by Wolfracer View Post
                        Soon, my friend. Need to clean it first as still got all the white slip around the tyres..:-)
                        That's what YOU say the white stains are...

Comment

That's what YOU say the white stains are...

and i'm sticking to it...

... quite literally.
                          www.johnthebuilder.info

Comment

Working...
                          X