yobit eobot.com

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

WANTED 98/99/01 Surf.Low mileage,Cash Waiting.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WANTED 98/99/01 Surf.Low mileage,Cash Waiting.

Hi there,Im going to have one more try at getting a newer Surf,before I commit to a full rebuild of mine.Ill give you the brief story,Ive got a 1995 SRX that Ive had a good while,its fully spec,d and comes with Full leather from Toyota-including the door cards.Well I got front & rear Ranchos to Fit,Complete set of poly bushings,upgraded springs,mickey thomson wheels,etc etc all brand new still in boxes.Unfortunately have not had the time i needed to fit all this.Time has moved on and Im going to try one more time to get a newer truck before i commit to a full rebuild on mine.Yeah Ive looked on eBay,never see much good crop up - I check every week! I do not want a vehicle with over a 100 thou miles.I want a diesel auto,I want the full specced 4WD system as well.What have you?and how much? I may even be prepared to pay over the top for that extra special vehicle.

I'm also looking, auto trader, eBay, gumtree, preloved but they are all $hite or ridiculously over priced or sold.

Might try option 2 & go for a landcruiser but would prefer a surf again.
    If its not broke don't fix it.

Comment

Originally posted by BillaBob View Post
      Hi there,Im going to have one more try at getting a newer Surf,before I commit to a full rebuild of mine.Ill give you the brief story,Ive got a 1995 SRX that Ive had a good while,its fully spec,d and comes with Full leather from Toyota-including the door cards.Well I got front & rear Ranchos to Fit,Complete set of poly bushings,upgraded springs,mickey thomson wheels,etc etc all brand new still in boxes.Unfortunately have not had the time i needed to fit all this.Time has moved on and Im going to try one more time to get a newer truck before i commit to a full rebuild on mine.Yeah Ive looked on eBay,never see much good crop up - I check every week! I do not want a vehicle with over a 100 thou miles.I want a diesel auto,I want the full specced 4WD system as well.What have you?and how much? I may even be prepared to pay over the top for that extra special vehicle.
      Buy straight from Japan, through one of the reputable companies that advertise online. Some will even email you a link to a youtube video of your car, test drive and all, showing you the 4WD light coming on etc. The major companies have been in business for years and have very high customer satisfaction rates(online auctions are a bit trickier, I m not too sure about those).You will get a very nice surf, rust free and well serviced. TBH with you I don't really understand why more people on the forum don't that. Import duty is relatively low in UK, and registration is straight forward. Take the plunge...

Comment

This what you are looking for

Up for grabs, i need a bigger motor

Comment

Originally posted by BillaBob View Post
          Have a '96 ssr-g 3.0 auto - if you look in forum swap shop for photos.

DT

Comment

Working...
          X