Looking for a Surf!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking for a Surf!

Sadly my current 2nd Generation surf has just passed away with a seized engine (anyone want to buy it?!)

I'm now looking for one to replace it. I'm near Edinburgh and will travel (though not ridiculously!)

Budget is around £3000 ish depending on what's on offer. Ideally looking for a 3rd gen with low mileage that's not been abused offroad.

Even better would be something that someone's spent time and care on upgrading.

Would love something with a rear diff-lock on it and decent tyres - but I know I can't always have everything!

Here's hoping!

surf for sale

Originally posted by tigerchicken View Post
    Sadly my current 2nd Generation surf has just passed away with a seized engine (anyone want to buy it?!)

I'm now looking for one to replace it. I'm near Edinburgh and will travel (though not ridiculously!)

Budget is around £3000 ish depending on what's on offer. Ideally looking for a 3rd gen with low mileage that's not been abused offroad.

Even better would be something that someone's spent time and care on upgrading.

Would love something with a rear diff-lock on it and decent tyres - but I know I can't always have everything!

Here's hoping!
    hi saw your looking for surf mine in a1 condition body wise solid under neath but i fitted second hand turbo which bolw the engine i paid 2k for it last dec 2010 short lived only put 4.5 thounsand on the vehicle but i would accept sensibly offer if i break it up for parts could make upto 1500 on it if your intersted geese shout

Comment

thanks for the offer - I've actually gone over to the dark side and bought myself a landcruiser now so won't be needing a surf anymore.

Comment

Working...
      X