X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wanted - Good Gen2 3.0

Hi All,

<Post edited - now after a Gen3>

Following a fall-through of a purchase of an LN130 I'm after a good Gen3 3.0 auto.

I'm not overly fussed with the trim level as long as the truck is a good one. Also I've yet to offroad so I'm looking for a good road-going version, so not after big lifts etc.

It will be my winter toy initially although will be used longer term as a daily driver once a company car goes back (which isn't getting replaced) hence looking for standard.

I'm based in Leeds, West Yorkshire and am willing to travel for the right one (though obviously the nearer the better). I'm also thinking that £3.5k will see me into a good one?

Thanks in advance,

Paul
    Last edited by NorthDirt; 28 December 2010, 10:53. Reason: Can now afford a Gen3
    [B][U][I][SIZE="4"]NorthDirt[/SIZE][/I][/U][/B]

Hi l have a 1995 "N"reg 3litre SSR-X Manual gearbox in good order not mint but still anice looking Surf.

Regards Hilux-Bob
    Attached Files
    Live Life To The Full

Comment

Hi Bob,

Thanks for the reply, nice looking truck.

How much are you looking for and can you list the points to note (mileage, MOT, history, issues, work done etc.). Also, is there a spare for the carrier?

Feel free to PM me if you prefer?

Cheers,

Paul

Comment

Surf

Hi Paul sent 2 pm's
        Live Life To The Full

Comment

PM back at'cha :-)

Comment

Hi all,

Now after a Gen3 rather than Gen2 - please see edited first post in thread.

Cheers all

Comment

Just sold my lifted one with Mud's for that exact figure..and it was in good condition.
              Good luck looking
              Nissan Patrol for on-road, and a Land-Rover 110 shed for off-road :-)

Comment

Working...
              X