http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/TOYOTA-HI-LUX-...56226978647240

Comment

Originally posted by gdcad View Post
      Looking for a 3rd Gen Surf 3.0 Lt.
      Have a budget around £3.5 K
      Any assistance would be welcome.

Thanks

Gary
      I have a 3rd gen and intend to put it up for sale after the holiday for £3750 (once I have removed my winch) I would accept £3500 to a forum member, if interested let me know and I will give you more details.
      It has a couple of minor scratches to the plastic bodywork but apart from those it is tidy, feel free to ask Tony N about it if you want an independent view
      159,000 Kilometers on the clock, most of the history from new, BFG M'T (£159 each when new) it's cream and has full waterproof seat covers.
      Its the top "G" spec too.
      N-reg.

Rgds,
      Gary
      mail: ggthain@hotmail.com if interested.
      Nissan Patrol for on-road, and a Land-Rover 110 shed for off-road :-)

Comment

Bushwacker, I am watching that one atm, seems qt high mileage though.
        Smego, thanks for the info on your surf I really need one asap as my old estate has been written off by the insurance and we are driving around in a 2 seater, not good for the dogs!!. Will def be in touch if no luck by then though
        I am at two with nature.

Comment

Originally posted by gdcad View Post
          Bushwacker, I am watching that one atm, seems qt high mileage though.
          Smego, thanks for the info on your surf I really need one asap as my old estate has been written off by the insurance and we are driving around in a 2 seater, not good for the dogs!!. Will def be in touch if no luck by then though
          Happy to sell it now if you are intrested (well after I clean it and remove the winch) I was only going to wait till after chrismas as no one normally buys before, if it sell I will donate some of the money to help run this site.

Comment

Sounding good so far Smego, I have mailed you wondering if you have any photos at all, and some more details etc.

Cheers

Gary
            I am at two with nature.

Comment

Info sent, will text Tony.

Comment

Smego
                Thanks for all the info sent , all looking good looking forward to seeing the Surf for real soon
                I am at two with nature.

Comment

Hey Gary

As discussed, would be very interested to put a deposit down on your motor if it is still available - is exactly what I am looking for. Give me a bell or mail.
                  Take your words, put them on a plate, add a little bit of humble pie, and eat them!

Comment

Guys we came, we saw , we brought.
                    Should be in our posession this w/e.
                    Thanks Gary & the forum for help & advise
                    I am at two with nature.

Comment

Sad sad day!

Well my eldest left home today for good :'-(

What a day to be saying goodbye to your 4x4!!!
                      I will just have to struggle on in the patrol for a bit I guess...:'-(

Goodbye Surf.....(sold to a nice couple though!)

Comment

Its Ours

Well we are now proud owners of Smego`s Surf.
                        Although it took us over 4 hours to get from Farnham to Dartfordn due to Snow bound M25. We have now managed to take the "Beast" out and check out some of its capabilites.
                        We love it!!
                        Will put some photo`s up soon , When the snow has gone and we have given it a good clean up.
                        Finally a big thank you to this forum because without it we wouldnt have found the "beast"

Cheers

Gary
                        I am at two with nature.

Comment

THE BEAST(!) That's my baby you are talking about Gary....

Don't get carried away and hurt her, although as it's a hilux you REALLY would have to go mad to break it :-)

Glad you are happy with it, it served me well for 3 years.

Comment

Working...
                          X