X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking for new shape Surf

Hi All

*** Got One, Yippeee! ***

So there i was looking round for something bigger to replace me Rav-4 & chanced across an SSRG in a showroom. Took it for a test-drive & was hooked straight away. The dealer was a bit pricey so I'm on the lookout for my 1st surf.

Wanting a new shape preferably SSR-G, blue, low-to-medium miles, top-condition body, as much history as poss, within 40 miles or so of Huddersfield (that's oop north tha knows ), pay up to £9k for the right car.

Contact me via this website, or call 01484 349340, or email Jack Daniels

Cheers
    Last edited by Jack Daniels; 14 July 2004, 10:25. Reason: Got one, waahaaay!

Originally posted by Jack Daniels
    Hi All

So there i was looking round for something bigger to replace me Rav-4 & chanced across an SSRG in a showroom. Took it for a test-drive & was hooked straight away. The dealer was a bit pricey so I'm on the lookout for my 1st surf.

Wanting a new shape preferably SSR-G, blue, low-to-medium miles, top-condition body, as much history as poss, within 40 miles or so of Huddersfield (that's oop north tha knows ), pay up to £9k for the right car.

Contact me via this website, or call 01484 349340, or email Jack Daniels

Cheers
    Good luck in your search!! With a name like Jack Daniels you'll definately fit in here - JD is the chatroom drink of choice!!
    Linda

www.4x4toys.co.uk

Comment

Here's one!

http://www.yotasurf.co.uk/forums/sho...1637#post51637

just slightly out of yout way....wooops.