Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wanted

Hi,

I'm looking for a 3.0td manual toyota surf between 1991 and 1996 in a reasonable condition. If someone knows about one that's going at the moment please let me know.

Cheers
    Brood
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    All I want for X-mas is a garage stocked with tools and a manual 3.0td Surf

3litre T/D Manual

Hi how soon are you wanting one i have 3 1995 3litre t/d Manuals. email me on "bob.potter@blueyonder.co. uk"

Regards Bob
    Live Life To The Full

Comment

Originally posted by Hilux View Post
      Hi how soon are you wanting one i have 3 1995 3litre t/d Manuals. email me on "bob.potter@blueyonder.co. uk"

Regards Bob
      Hi Bob,

Any could you please email me some pic's and is it possible to come and view the vehicles. I would also like to know the asking price. my email is "broodryka@hotmail.com"

Cheers
      Brood

Comment

SURF,s

Hi Brood sorry for the delay have alot on my plate at the moment my 88 year old Mum is not too good and is taking up alot of my time, thats why i asked how soon did you want one. I have a 1995 3litre manual body is rough in metalic dark green but 100% spot on with the mechanicals.
        1995 3litre maual in black with a suspenion lift it is unregistered as i have not got round to doing it, it has been on my mums drive for 2 or 3 years and a 1994 3litre manual dark green nice conditionbut it has got a bit of a clunk or click on the back end when you pull off from a stop but in daily use. Will try and take some pictures in the next few days.

Regards Bob
        PS got 1995 3litre Auto which i use for offroading "Mean Looking Thing" but what a performer.
        Live Life To The Full

Comment

Hi Bob,
          i'm sorry to hear that and i hope it get better. On the surf front, take you time as I'm in no rush to buy a vehicle.

Kind Regards
          Brood

Comment

Working...
          X