Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Surf wanted

hi all

i am in a position to buy my first hilux, i have done a lot of research and i am ready to part with some cash and my old car.
    problem is i have been looking for some time now and am finding it hard to find one that is ok. i am not picky all i want is a black or met blue one. the spec is inportant but colour is priority number one. i live in merseyside area, can anyone help by pointing me in the direction of a similar spec vehicle. i dont want to travel too far. and am willing to pay a fair price.

civic

You dont say what year or what engine size is required , give us clue of what you want and a budget .

Comment

or how much money you want to part with
      (\__/)
      (='.'=) SQUIRREL MUNCHER GRRRRRRR
      (")_(")

Comment

i would like the ssr g model, and the engine size doesnt matter, its the price i have got 6k and my car. i need to px.

Comment

there are lots of dealers in the northwest wirral l/pool oh & bob hilux he has a couple for sale
          (\__/)
          (='.'=) SQUIRREL MUNCHER GRRRRRRR
          (")_(")

Comment

i spent all yesterday looking around the places but cannot not find the right one. car planet had few but were tacky. i have also spoken to bob but still have not yet got back to me yet.

Comment

Working...
            X