Wanted NE scottyland

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wanted NE scottyland

Looking for a surf NE Scottyland, Dundee would be good! Lol, and don't mind getting my hands dirty, so almost anything considered although must be diesel (although I know the petrols are pretty rare)

for my budget (not much ) I'm expecting a 90-92 in fair to good condition, as I said a fixer-upper is not a problem (I have a big tool box and very dirty hands, my 1st love is Alfa's )

anyone?
    Toot! Toot!

Scottyland surf

There is someone on Ebay selling a 3.0 l surf right now:

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/toyota-hilux-s...QQcmdZViewItem

Sounds like it might be quite a nice one!

JW

Comment

going to have a look at that one tomorrow afternoon, suspect it will cost more than budget though
      Toot! Toot!

Comment

Mate i saw one for sale on my way back from ninewells hospital tonight, early second gen, couldnt tell you price as i was flyin, but as you come out of dundee towards blairgowrie (where i am) passed camperdown through 50 limits down to 30, passed garage (jet) and the road has a fork to the left to blairgowie over the hill or you can go straight on to meigle. Well at that junction theres one sat on the forecourt of the garage sellin commercials.

If you wana hand lookin at it i can join you as i am havin to go back out to see my wife in hospital in the morning.

My number is 07876196790

Phone me if your interested in my help if not you know where thew truck is.
        Without Surf And Unhappy

Comment

Be prepared to travel, dont go restricting yourself to the local area.

Bogus
          Сви можемо

Comment

oh I know, happy to travel, would have gone to skye for the one there and that's probably a 6 hour drive from here, just putting the feelers out as it were
            Toot! Toot!

Comment

been to look at the 3.0, seems clean enough, 3 years since import, no service history, guy has only owned it 3 months, needs tailgate window motor, has been heavily smoked in, paid £2k for it but has started his auction without reserve at £1300...

don't think this is the one for me

and LSS, although that one isn't far would be grateful if you could stop the next time you're passing that one find out how much and have a quick look round it, would be greatly appreciated
              Toot! Toot!

Comment

Sorry mate just got back, ill have a ganfders tommorow, and try take a pic for you, its dark grey and has the recessed headlights as apposed to the later flush ones.

Until then.........
                Without Surf And Unhappy

Comment

Stopped and had a look, it was a 2.4 Hreg and he wanted 2,995 for it, i said he could get 3 in that condition for that money, daylight robbery.

Ill kepp an eye though mate.
                  Without Surf And Unhappy

Comment

HOW MUCH?!? he's a funny man, even allowing for it being a garage that's at least a grand over priced...

never mind, thanks for taking the time to have a look for me and yes, keep your eye's peeled
                    Toot! Toot!

Comment

hows things dee,

i,m selling mine,

2.4, 2 gen with a few modifications as well, looking for 2000

probably got over 2 grands worth of extas on it

cheers mate, 07884390022 if you want a blether about it

Comment

aw damn mate, bought a 3.0 yesterday, that is a great looking truck too...
                        Toot! Toot!

Comment

no worries dee,

thats a shame cause shes a bit of a beast for the money.

hope you enjoy your new surf, thats 5 years that i have had this one and enjoyed every minute.

cheers mate

scotty

Comment

Working...
                          X