3.0 Auto SSR-G****Cash waiting****

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 3.0 Auto SSR-G****Cash waiting****

Any colour must be in good mechanical order. Not going to work about few marks or scratches justa as long as its presentable. Not going to waste anyone time i have cash sitting there. I am from Northern Ireland but am across in mainland 2-3 times a month so distance is not an issue.

I can be contacted on 07801 56 90 46 the names Campbell

Hi Campbell,

I have a 3.0 litre intercooler SSR-G on a P plate in what I would call mettallic champagne colour....lol. It has a damaged mudguard at the moment, but I'm happy to purchase another. It has all the SSR-G add-ons but not leather interior...........and recaros are not standard issue in SSR-G's, I've had 4, and its been normal cloth seats in all of them. I buy solely for my use, and then sell on when I fancy another..........lol. I've sold to a couple of members on here, and hopefully they would vouch for me. Anyway, if your interested send me a mail or PM, and I'll sort some pics out. I import my own vehicles direct on good graded cars....not rubbish. I have just given it a full years MOT and 6 months Tax, and new tyres all round. Oh, and it has the front valance with the fogs built in.

This may or may not seem slightly high, but you will pay £1000-£1200 more for the intercooler model.

If your interested let me know.

thanks

Fieldsy
    Last edited by Fieldsy; 9 January 2008, 15:40.

Comment

what may or may not seem slightly high?

have you missed off the asking price?

also interested in a 3rd gen at the right price/condition

Comment

whoops sorry £5250. My apologies, I've edited this to £5250, as i've had so many 1996 surfs, I only just remembered that this is a 1997
        Last edited by Fieldsy; 12 January 2008, 17:20.

Comment

any photos or comment on condition

has it been worked ie builders truck?

Comment

Hi m8,

lol..... no never been worked. Its a family car. Its never even been off road, I'm sorry to say...lol. I'll get some pics sorted for you. Let me have a mail address. Its got a liner in the boot to protect it.

thanks

Fieldsy

Comment

Sorry guys gonna jump ship decided to go for 4.2 Landcruiser VX just gone alot of comparing between the 2 and reakon LC would be better for my job but thanks for all the info cheers.

Comment

Working...
              X