yobit eobot.com

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Have You Got A Battered Surf Or Hilux Pickup ? If So I May Want It !!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Have You Got A Battered Surf Or Hilux Pickup ? If So I May Want It !!!

Hi,
    Im new here and thought i would see if any of you guys know of anyone who happens to have a surf for sale.
    I am looking for a surf with plenty of tax and mot and something reliable and trustworthy.
    I am only looking to spend around £1000 which i know isnt much but body condition isnt too much of a concern, as long as it isnt rotten to hell, i can live with big scratches, dents, ripped interior etc, dont mind if it has been used for work or on a farm as long as it runs well and is reliable(looks unimportant)
    I live in the Lakes but am willing to travel for the right surf at the the right price.
    I am selling my car on e bay and this surf is going to be used for work and personal use so that is why reliability is important, and it has to have plenty of mot and be safe as i will have my little girl in the back !!!
    If anyone knows of a cheap surf or indeed a hilux pickup with 3 seats in the front then please get in touch.
    Please feel free to call me on either 01900 823723 or 07842 723628
    or e mail claireandmatt@hotmail.co.uk
    Hello to all, any help much appreciated, thanks.
    Bye for now.

look on difflock site ,go to toyota section , look for heading PRICE
    heres ad Posted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 7:44 am Post subject: price

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

hi need some help got a 92 2.4 surf put it on classified sect for 850 for dad was wondering if i would be better stripping it
    all runs ok as got tax and test on it but i want rid of it from front of house everything electric on it
    Only Toyota can get you out of shite

Comment

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/toyota-hi-lux-...QQcmdZViewItem

Comment

Working...
      X