Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1st Gen

Hi All,

As the title says, any 1st gens around for sale. Would prefer IFS as it would be a daily diver.

As you might have seen, I have a WTD for a 1999 or 2000 3rd gen also, but whichever turns up first will be bought!!!

Cheers

Originally posted by Cmar
    Hi All,

As the title says, any 1st gens around for sale. Would prefer IFS as it would be a daily diver.

As you might have seen, I have a WTD for a 1999 or 2000 3rd gen also, but whichever turns up first will be bought!!!

Cheers
    Tonyn bought Logey's 1st gen and i think is up for sale again now.Try getting in touch with Tonyn about it
    https://www.facebook.com/groups/henpals/

Comment

Originally posted by stormforce1067
      Tonyn bought Logey's 1st gen and i think is up for sale again now.Try getting in touch with Tonyn about it
      Not yet, and there is a queue already.

4x4toys.co.uk - Keeping you on and off the road...

Comment

Well I'm interested too....!!!

Comment

Originally posted by TonyN
          Not yet, and there is a queue already.

i knew you said it was going up up sale but never realised you had a queue for it
          https://www.facebook.com/groups/henpals/

Comment

Depending on how much of a 1st gen you want , I have my breaker to dispose of . I am going to chop up wot is left soon . But if you want the main body , a 2.0 petrol engine and most of the interior , let me know or the angle grinder is going to get busy on it .
            Rick...Member of 1st Gen club. ONE LIFE ... GET ONE !!

Comment

Originally posted by Vagrant No2
              Depending on how much of a 1st gen you want , I have my breaker to dispose of . I am going to chop up wot is left soon . But if you want the main body , a 2.0 petrol engine and most of the interior , let me know or the angle grinder is going to get busy on it .
              Thanks for the offer, but I am looking for a real good one to use as my daily driver. I wonder if such a one exists???

Comment

Thanks for the offer, but I am looking for a real good one to use as my daily driver. I wonder if such a one exists???
                Yep - you've seen it...

Our first gen is a diamond... We'd had it a couple of months when we drove it to North Wales and took it across to Ireland, drove all over and then home again. She's never been sick or sorry since we got her - apart from when she needed servicing (TONY!!)

She was bit rusty but the new bonnet and tailgate sorted out most of it and then Tony sorted the rest - I reckon she'll do a few more hundred miles yet.

I think we will have to auction our spare 1st gen once Tony'sworked his magic on it..... start the bidding...
                Linda

www.4x4toys.co.uk

Comment

Seriously folks, I've got the cash burning a hole in my pocket for the right 1st gen. Has to be clean and rot free.

Unless one comes up, I'll have to source one through Japan

Comment

Yep ons does exsist but it aint for sale,cos now its no longer our family car its MINE ALL MINE.
                    If the puddles to deep..LEARN TO SCUBA.

Comment

Originally posted by Vagrant No2
                      Hi Mate,

Can you send me some pics of your 1st gen (interior & exterior). I may have found one, but I will need spares for it. Your breaker might suit!!!

Comment

Hi Mate,

Can you send me some pics of your 1st gen (interior & exterior). I may have found one, but I will need spares for it. Your breaker might suit!!!
                        I have no pics that I know of . But it is now in some bits . I have promised some interior parts to TonyN as he had some off me before and I was going to bin the rest . Wot do you need ? It has a brown interior (some in TonyN's) , dash is good (brown) no instruments though, inclimotoooorrr thing (brown cover), sunroof (non Toyota) , etc .No engine or gearbox .
                        Rick...Member of 1st Gen club. ONE LIFE ... GET ONE !!

Comment

Ah, the one I was looking at has the grey interior. It looks like the whole centre dash around the heater controls has been chopped up.
                          The side steps and rear bumper are missing too.

Comment

I'm still looking for one folks. Any for sale anywhere? Getting desperate now to find one!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

i have a first gen on a h plate with a new head , just waiting for the engine to be finished off, all the orrible things like the head replacement , manifolds and timing etc are done. its got no tax or test and i need the space. its a good un aside from that
                              665 the neighbour of the beast

Comment

Working...
                              X