Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2.4TD ssrg with 2.8 modified head.

Hi all,

Im looking for a clean inside and out and lovely 2.4TD ssrg with a modified head, preferably with sunroof and rear slung spare ect...
    Not to high with mileage

Thanks in advance.
    Last edited by monkeyfireonthemoon; 4 February 2007, 13:09.

bumpiest bump

Comment

We've got Mooter's 2.4 here for sale at the moment. Nice and clean. Underslung spare, no sunroof though, but has A bar, and recently fitted tow hitch (only towed once) and never offroaded, so clean.

Only for sale as he's bought a 3.0.

PM or call if you're interested - contact details on our website
      Linda

www.4x4toys.co.uk

Comment

Originally posted by Linda
        We've got Mooter's 2.4 here for sale at the moment. Nice and clean. Underslung spare, no sunroof though, but has A bar, and recently fitted tow hitch (only towed once) and never offroaded, so clean.

Only for sale as he's bought a 3.0.

PM or call if you're interested - contact details on our website
        Thanks linda, im going to tour Europe extensively for 3-4 months so i need sunroof and rear slung spare for convinience.

Comment

I toured france some years ago in a series 3 L/R swb with full tilt, and although I had the sides and rear canvas rolled up it was too much to drive for any distance with the top rolled back.
          The sun can be very harsh as you get further south.
          The surf has a lot of glass already and can get very hot on a winters day if the sun is out.
          Anyway, you have aircon as standard. Or pick a good surf and have one fitted if its a must, only about £300.
          Rob

Still working for the man!

Comment

Originally posted by plumb bob
            I toured france some years ago in a series 3 L/R swb with full tilt, and although I had the sides and rear canvas rolled up it was too much to drive for any distance with the top rolled back.
            The sun can be very harsh as you get further south.
            The surf has a lot of glass already and can get very hot on a winters day if the sun is out.
            Anyway, you have aircon as standard. Or pick a good surf and have one fitted if its a must, only about £300.
            Thanks bob, for the advice, much appreciated.

The whole dream will really begin once i buy the surf.

Comment

Bumy, bump bump.....

Still looking.

Cash waiting.

Thanks.

Comment

might have what you're after

Hi there!
                I have just put an advert onto the website, I'm waiting for it to be displayed.
                I have got a J plate surf 2.4TD SSRG with sunroof, air con, brand new modified head (new type), and loads of other bits. Call me if you're interested on 07733266048 cos I'm out and about today. I am near Burton-on-Trent, Staffs.
                I want £2400 ono for the vehicle.

Comment

Working...
                X