Wanted - 2.4 TD Manual

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wanted - 2.4 TD Manual

Keen on a bit of Surf action, looking for a 2.4 manual - not many about it seems. Not too fussy otherwise as haven't got much cash!! If anybody has anything let me know.

Thanks

Originally posted by r_tearle
    Keen on a bit of Surf action, looking for a 2.4 manual - not many about it seems. Not too fussy otherwise as haven't got much cash!! If anybody has anything let me know.

Thanks
    Hi and welcome how much have you got to spend and have you had a look in the for sale section also
    https://www.facebook.com/groups/henpals/

Comment

Thanks

http://www.motolit.com/156392255x.html

Comment

Originally posted by BUSHWHACKER
        Only Toyota can get you out of shite

Comment

Originally posted by stormforce1067
          Hi and welcome how much have you got to spend and have you had a look in the for sale section also
          I have had a look in the for sale section but some of the listing get quite old quite quickly and i guess some have been sold. I did email about one. As for price i'd like to spend less than £3k really and have seen a few around as little asa £2k. Am i being realistic?

Thanks for the welcome and thanks for the help Bushwhacker!!!

Comment

I have had a look in the for sale section but some of the listing get quite old quite quickly and i guess some have been sold. I did email about one. As for price i'd like to spend less than £3k really and have seen a few around as little asa £2k. Am i being realistic?

Thanks for the welcome and thanks for the help Bushwhacker!!!
            for a 2.4 thats not bad but you may even get a 3l for 3k or just over that
            good luck with the search

Comment

Think i'd rather the 2.4 for better economy (and perhaps cheaper insurance). Not sure how much difference it makes though!

Comment

Think i'd rather the 2.4 for better economy (and perhaps cheaper insurance). Not sure how much difference it makes though!
                there isnt a great differance on economy so i've noticed.
                when i went from 2.4 to the 3.0l my insurance went up by £50-£60 and never needed any alarm etc and i'm with lifesure

Comment

surf action

hiya mate,i've got a manual ssrg 2.4td,recaro interior,all the toys,big suspension lift,low miles,loads of work been done to it,i.e,cambelt,new clutch,regularly serviced,100% reliable...its a 92 j reg in burgundy,looks awesome...i would like around £2795.00 thats cheap for an ssrg manual,let me know,i'm open to sensible offers...

Comment

Thanks
                    Have you a good reason for not wanting an Auto? Manual boxes OK but try an Auto. Some just don't like them of course cos they never tried one.

We have 3 cars and all are autos......

I like autos me...........
                    I used to have a surf me!

Comment

Originally posted by phoebelala
                      We have 3 cars and all are autos......
                      Milk floats don't count as cars

Comment

Originally posted by Sancho
                        Milk floats don't count as cars

Oh........ I guess you mean the Prius

Gets delivered Feb 1st as I wanted a colour not seen often.

Dunno if it comes with the milk or if I have to go out and stok up first.

Al.
                        I used to have a surf me!

Comment

Al.
                          PINK????
                          (\__/)
                          (='.'=) SQUIRREL MUNCHER GRRRRRRR
                          (")_(")

Comment

hi mate i will have 2.4td manual forsale in the next week or so,ive had it over 3 years now and really love it but i need something bigger so it as to go.its at the garage havin a brand new head and rad fitted at the mo,so if your intrested give me a bell on 07949 497493,looking for £2,500 for it.
                            cheers craig

Comment

Al.
                              It's a bugga getting the right colour combination with that shade of orange

Trev
                              Look out Eastbourne, the Pandas are coming !

Comment

Working...
                              X