Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Member Lookin 4 a Surf

Hi All

Just registered as I'm looking into getting a Surf. I live in Surrey and know of two importers / Dealers (www.windisor.co.uk and www.walton-motors.co.uk) who both have Surfs in stock. Does anyone have any experience of these guys or know of anyone else in Surrey (or near) who sells good Surfs and good prices?

TIA

Originally posted by Beanie
    Hi All

Just registered as I'm looking into getting a Surf. I live in Surrey and know of two importers / Dealers (www.windisor.co.uk and www.walton-motors.co.uk) who both have Surfs in stock. Does anyone have any experience of these guys or know of anyone else in Surrey (or near) who sells good Surfs and good prices?

TIA
    no idea m8 as i,m at the other end of the country, but i,m sure someone in here will help you out
    anyway welcome to the forum and i hope you get sorted soon.
    ship

Comment

Welcome aboard - we're all a bit nuts but we have lots of fun!!!

Check out the Dealer Experience section - the ones you ask about might be there, or others in your area might be recommended. Also have a look at the Surf's for sale section.

Good hunting!!
      Linda

www.4x4toys.co.uk

Comment

Try this http://www.yotasurf.co.uk/Forums/sho...0&page=1&pp=10
        Or try AVA in Edenbridge, www.avaleisure.com not sure what stock he has at the moment but I bought mine from them £5995 for a 2nd gen 3.0 td and am well pleased with it.
        good hunting
        John
        [size=4][font=franklin gothic medium][color=lime]Every Day Above Ground is a Good Day[/color][/font][/size]
        [img]http://www.vertueren.gb.com/welshflag.gif[/img] [color=red]Gods Country[/color]

Comment

Hi All

TIA
          Hi mate, welcome aboard. Have a look at this site http://www.japanesecarimporters.co.uk/index.html He's got some pucker Surfs for sale and all of them are immaculately prepped. I've test drove both Sh*g*ns and Surfs from his forecourt and they were really good, of course I opted for a Surf, it's a more macho motor (sorry ladies)
          He's in Guildford, BUT he doesnt like to take part exchanges unless it's a 4x4 you've got.

Hope this helps you out and by the way I'd better tell you, I didnt buy mine from him, I got a bargin elsewhere, I was in the right place at the right time.

Comment

Originally posted by TAZMAN
            Hi mate, welcome aboard. Have a look at this site http://www.japanesecarimporters.co.uk/index.html He's got some pucker Surfs for sale and all of them are immaculately prepped. I've test drove both Sh*g*ns and Surfs from his forecourt and they were really good, of course I opted for a Surf, it's a more macho motor (sorry ladies)
            He's in Guildford, BUT he doesnt like to take part exchanges unless it's a 4x4 you've got.

Hope this helps you out and by the way I'd better tell you, I didnt buy mine from him, I got a bargin elsewhere, I was in the right place at the right time.
            looks expensive!?
            nee nar nee nar, i'm a fire engine!

Comment

Thanks for the replies

Hi again, and thanks for the replies. I certainly have a lot more info to digest than I did before. For example, I didn't know that there was a potential overheating issue to look out for: I expected a Toyota Surf to be more like our Lexus than our MGF!

Still so much to learn. Such as why do some have a rear mounted spare but some don't, for example?

I did like the look of http://www.japanesecarimporters.co.u...ame=1063811997 but also thought they were a little expensive.

Comment

Hi All

TIA
                brought my surf from walton motors if you havent brought one yet and want to know what thier like let me know my emailis sdwilkins@aol.com

Comment

Hi All

TIA
                  Hi Beanie,

Do a search for Winisor here, they have shown themselves to be good at looking after their customers.

Here is some feedback for you to start with

Trev
                  Look out Eastbourne, the Pandas are coming !

Comment

Hi Mate welcome to the mad world of surfing.

I used to live in Virginia Water and i've had experience of both dealers.
                    To be perfectly honest my vote would go to Windisor classics. Excellent knowledge and know-how and great after sales service too. You can't go far wrong with them.
                    HELEN xx

Comment

Bit of a time lapse on this one, I'm sure that in 18 months he has got one.

Comment

Surf hunting

Welcome to the club,

I have a 2.4 for sale if you fancy one that has been sorted (new head ect), give me a bell on 07742 157382 and we can discuss the price.

Dave
                        How much!

Comment

Originally posted by andy
                          Bit of a time lapse on this one, I'm sure that in 18 months he has got one.
                          stuck in a Dr Who time warp me thinks
                          Say not always what you know, but always know what you say.

My 4x4
                          My choice
                          Back off

Comment

Originally posted by Koi
                            stuck in a Dr Who time warp me thinks
                            Dr Who time-warp eh ! The tardis , capable of going anywhere in the universe at anytime.
                            Dr Who go's London.....Cardiff.....London. ....Cardiff.....London.....Car diff......

Just like the Arsenal team coach..

Andy.

Comment

Working...
                            X