3rd Gen 3.0 TD wanted

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 3rd Gen 3.0 TD wanted

With Recaro interior, must be low mileage, immaculate condition and would prefer manual. Will pay up to £6k for right car.

You will be hard pushed to find a gen 3 for under £6k, even a highish mileage one, let alone one with low mileage and all the words throw in.

Comment

Originally posted by Newboy
      You will be hard pushed to find a gen 3 for under £6k, even a highish mileage one, let alone one with low mileage and all the words throw in.

it is possible, see link

http://www.jblcars.co.uk/_jblcars.htm

Comment

Originally posted by Briles
        With Recaro interior, must be low mileage, immaculate condition and would prefer manual. Will pay up to £6k for right car.
        You must be Scottish m8!? I'm Scottish and even i aint that tight, i just bought something similar to what your looking for and i paid seven two for mine and it started selling price was 8895 Good luck ( tight wad)

Comment

Originally posted by ratarsedagainffs
          You must be Scottish m8!? I'm Scottish and even i aint that tight, i just bought something similar to what your looking for and i paid seven two for mine and it started selling price was 8895 Good luck ( tight wad)
          Edit

Not worth me getting involved with that, lol.

How do you like your truck ? sounds something like what I'm after, and you got it for a good price.
          Last edited by Briles; 3 August 2005, 08:16.

Comment

just a thought, have you tried part exing your dead one? ettington seem into surfs and also @@@eros and might do you a deal... dont think tony is allowed any more...
            it's in me shed, mate.

Comment

Originally posted by Chillitt
              just a thought, have you tried part exing your dead one? ettington seem into surfs and also @@@eros and might do you a deal... dont think tony is allowed any more...
              Thanks Chillitt, it's a fair enough idea, but Ettington are top dollar from what I've seen on my one and only visit there.

I'd sooner someone off here get a good deal on mine then go with cash to get a good deal myself. If that don't work, maybe I'd give 'em a ring.

Comment

you are right about the prices on the screens but they haggle quite well
                it's in me shed, mate.

Comment

Originally posted by Briles
                  Edit

Not worth me getting involved with that, lol.

How do you like your truck ? sounds something like what I'm after, and you got it for a good price.
                  I have to say i love the truck more than i love 'er indoors (does that sound about right?) I travelled the length and bredth off the country i looked at a few, the main thing i noticed about the majority of them the paintwork was scratched to hell, but all i can say to you m8 is keep on looking,,, they are out there at the right price. I did notice that an importer will take 2k plus more than your man on the street will pay. Southampton is a safe bet to pick up a quality motor,, good luck wi your search and remember to post some piccys when you find your "baby"....

Comment

Originally posted by ratarsedagainffs
                    I have to say i love the truck more than i love 'er indoors (does that sound about right?) I travelled the length and bredth off the country i looked at a few, the main thing i noticed about the majority of them the paintwork was scratched to hell, but all i can say to you m8 is keep on looking,,, they are out there at the right price. I did notice that an importer will take 2k plus more than your man on the street will pay. Southampton is a safe bet to pick up a quality motor,, good luck wi your search and remember to post some piccys when you find your "baby"....
                    Thanks for the good words of help and advice.
                    Dave

Comment

just a thought ,my mate has a 2.8 petrol 3rd gen that he has been trying to sell for months he only wanted 5,500 for it seems that the petrol models dont seem that popular ,dont no why he gets more miles to the gallon than i do and petrol is cheaper its on a p reg so a nice car ,not trying to sell it to you just thought he cant be the only one in this position so keep looking they must be out there some where , just find some one more desperate to sell than you are to buy.

Comment

Working...
                      X