3rd Gen A-Bar/Nudge Bar.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 3rd Gen A-Bar/Nudge Bar.

3rd gen A-bar wanted in good nick. Cash waiting or will swop for a rear swing away spare wheel carrier.

Cheers, Ken.
    God bless gaffer tape and mastic!

I've got a nudge bar, plastic cover and chrome bit is almost new. Jason 07793217177

Comment

Originally posted by S14A-J View Post
      I've got a nudge bar, plastic cover and chrome bit is almost new. Jason 07793217177
      Hi Jason

What kind of money are you looking for?

Cheers, Ken

Comment

Well I can tell you that the plastic cover and chrome was bought from Toyota 12 months ago for £150 and I'm selling this with the metal bar complete.
        Make me an offer buddy, Btw I've also got bumpers/lights/shocks /brakes/seats/steering wheel etc..
        Best bet gimme a call, I'm free atm 😊

Comment

Thanks for that. I think you are going to be needing more than I wanted to pay. I was hoping to pick one up for around £60 which was what I sold my original one for. I now have a 2" circular ding in my front bumper thanks to some #### reversing into me with a towbar and as I am putting my truck up for sale in the new year I just wanted something reasonably tidy to cover the dent.

Comment

Lol £60 is fine. I'm not wanting much for any of my stuff. Call me, just didn't want to start a bidding war for the bits on here that's why I wanted to chat n do you a good deal 😉

Comment

Great stuff. I'm sitting in the dentist waiting room at the moment so whats the best time to call you later?

Comment

Whenever you want before 1pm.

Comment

Thanks Jason, nice to do business with you. Good luck in selling your other bits.
                  Just got to get it sprayed up to match my truck after Christmas. BTW - the packaging was spot on. Have a good Christmas.

Ken.

Comment

have you the front bumper with indicators and if so how much please delivered to Wales
                    https://www.facebook.com/groups/henpals/

Comment

Originally posted by stormforce View Post
                      have you the front bumper with indicators and if so how much please delivered to Wales
                      I don't have one but I think S14A-J still has a front bumper but not sure if it has the indicators.

Comment

Originally posted by whitehawk View Post
                        I don't have one but I think S14A-J still has a front bumper but not sure if it has the indicators.
                        Thanks WH
                        https://www.facebook.com/groups/henpals/

Comment

Originally posted by stormforce View Post
                          Hi there, I do have a gen3 bumper complete except for the indicators. Comes with wheel arch mouldings aswell. Silver factory painted with a little missing laquer.
                          If your interested txt me a reasonable offer and I will find out a delivery cost asap. Thanks jason

Comment

Working...
                          X