Wanted - 3rd Gen underbody wheel carrier

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wanted - 3rd Gen underbody wheel carrier

Mine came without one (in fact the entire rear door appears modified) so i'm looking for the kit that lets me store the type under the surf (rather than having it in the boot taking up space).

Ant

Just bumping this to the top - This is for my Gen 3 hilux.
    Have tried a few breakers - one insisted that under body spare wheel carriers didn't exist - to no avail.

As I appear to have a non-standard boot door my only option is an under body spare wheel carrier...or storing it in the hilux.

Any help much appreciated.

Ant

Comment

Wanna swap tailgates as well?

Comment

So _that's_ what a stock rear boot door, bumper, everything else looks like!
        (I have honestly no idea why the prev owner did the mods on this one).

I'm not sure you'd want my tailgate and its lack of external lock...or wipers...

Happy to discuss when I get there though - i want to get mine as close to stock (and legal) as possible before I start going the other way and turning it into an overlander.

Though I note you've got the underbody wheel carrier on yours - any chance of getting a close look at it when I pop over?

(I've seen a couple of similar ones on ebay but It'd be useful to be able to see the mounting points (i.e. specifically where the bolts mount)

Comment

Working...
        X