2nd gen Back bumper centre section

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2nd gen Back bumper centre section

Doesn't matter if it's chrome or painted, I'm going to paint it. Would prefer one without the brackets (so that I can prepare it properly) and it must be undented.
    Do you know that, with a 50 character limit, it's

I've got one for sale but its still on the truck. The corners have been promised elsewhere but the middle section is still up for grabs.

Now the bad news.

It's still on my truck and as I don't have a garage it will be staying there until we get a dry weekend. I have a Yoshie tube one to replace it but I'm awaiting that elusive nice weather. Snow here at the moment.

As soon as its off I'll let you know and if you're still looking we can do business.

Comment

OK, no worries. You should start spraying the nuts with release oil ASAP
      Do you know that, with a 50 character limit, it's

Comment

Originally posted by Albannach View Post
        OK, no worries. You should start spraying the nuts with release oil ASAP
        I've been spraying my nuts with release oil for several years.......... But that's a story for a different forum.

Comment

This is now off the truck and tonight I will take some pictures. It still has the brackets on at the moment so they will be in the photos but I'll be taking them off shortly (you didn't want the brackets, right?).

Let me know if you're still interested or I'll advertise it for sale.

Comment

Working...
          X