yobit eobot.com

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

KZN130 Oil filter housing, exhaust and starter?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• KZN130 Oil filter housing, exhaust and starter?

Hello there, just wondering if anybody might be breaking a vehicle and have an oil filter housing for sale as my mechanics tell me that mine has cracked?

My vehicle is a 95 Toyota Hilux Surf 3.0 TD SSRX, engine KZN130!

Be very interested in hearing from anyone as Toyota want me to re-mortgage my house for the part!

Incidentally also looking for:
    center piece and rear exhaust part.
    Starter motor
    Tailgate window mechanism and motor

Thanks very much...

Originally posted by logan602041 View Post
    Hello there, just wondering if anybody might be breaking a vehicle and have an oil filter housing for sale as my mechanics tell me that mine has cracked?

My vehicle is a 95 Toyota Hilux Surf 3.0 TD SSRX, engine KZN130!

Be very interested in hearing from anyone as Toyota want me to re-mortgage my house for the part!

Incidentally also looking for:
    center piece and rear exhaust part.
    Starter motor
    Tailgate window mechanism and motor

Thanks very much...
    I have an engine thats being broken with an Oil filter housing £15.00

I also have a centre and rear section exhaust in good condition plenty of wear left in them £30.00 as a pair

And I have a tailgate mechanism that is being removed so the panel can be shipped with a motor available too - Motor is £40.00 the mechanism £15.00

Shipping and packing for that lot will be around £20.00 but Ill confirm that if your interested.

Comment

im sure that i have a starter motor mate
      £50 delivered
      next day delivery with TNT

01752 256304

Comment

God I love this forum! :-)

Bayside......that is fantastic news excellent!

I'll happily take the lot, is PayPal alright?

Supersurf.....sounds great too, just need to check with mechanics that a quick bit of persuasion with a hammer won't do, I'll be in touch very soon!

Thank you both......you're making one man, two dogs and a very deserving vehicle extremely happy!

Cheers!

Comment

Originally posted by logan602041 View Post
          Bayside......that is fantastic news excellent!

I'll happily take the lot, is PayPal alright?

Supersurf.....sounds great too, just need to check with mechanics that a quick bit of persuasion with a hammer won't do, I'll be in touch very soon!

Thank you both......you're making one man, two dogs and a very deserving vehicle extremely happy!

Cheers!
          Im off work Tuesday / Wednesday if it doesnt unload a foot of snow or rain then Ill get up the yard and get everything for you. Once I know the weight in total Ill be able to confirm postage so should be able to let you know latest Wednesday night.

Paypal is fine to - bayside.gtr@gmail.com just ensure that you put it as a gift etc so it doesnt cost anything extra

Comment

That's great cheers for that.......if you could price up a next day delivery i'd be really grateful as company car gets taken away on Friday and i'm facing a good three minute or so walk to the local co-op without wheels! ;-)

Will send payment as gift through PayPal as soon as you let me know, cheers again!

Incidentally....turns out I could use 10 wheelnuts too wondered if you could oblige?
            Last edited by logan602041; 21 January 2013, 00:37.

Comment

Working...
            X