ECU 2nd Gen Auto

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ECU 2nd Gen Auto

Looking for a working ECU for a 3.0 2nd Gen Hilux Surf Automatic.

Part number is 89661-3D100 I believe

Ive got one - Can pull it from the truck tonight as Im up the yard.

Ill be back in a minute with a price

Comment

75.00 all in.

Posted standard delivery - if you want different post Ill have to work that out and give you a new price.

Ill be up the yard tonight to sort the wheel bearing on the clio so will pull it and see what your answer is when I get back later tonight.

If your interested let me know how you want to pay for it - I can do Paypal or to save charges, online bank transfer. Once money is cleared I can send the item the following day.

Let me know what you think

Comment

Has the ecu had any problems in the current truck at all?

If you can send first class that would be cool, let me know your paypal address and how much and I will sort it all out.

Cheers

Comment

Hi mate no problems when I drove it so should be fine its been sitting laid up for a couple of months but not damp etc Truck was always reliable and problem free when previous owner had it.

Paypal address as per my email: bayside.gtr@gmail.com

I had a mare and a half changing a wheel bearing on my clio tonight everything that could go wrong went wrong!! Ive only just got home! so wasnt able to remove it I will get it sent for you Friday morning if thats ok as will be back at the yard Friday morning. If super desperate Ill see if I can pop by tomorrow after work but bit tight for time til Friday. Friday should allow for Paypal etc to clear. Stick your address on the paypal. I think it was an extra fiver for first class so 80.00 all in should be with you Saturday then.

Cheers
          Glynn

Comment

Its not problem you can leave it till friday. Will send the funds over if I can now or tomorrow morning.

Comment

Hi mate, got your payment will get it sent tomorrow for you asap to catch the post

Comment

nice one cheers

Comment

Working...
                X