inclonometer gauages

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• inclonometer gauages

whilst looking at a hideously upulstered red interiored 92/93 surf the other day, i noticed that it had a fantastic set of three gauages mounted on the dash. these had lean angles and a compass or similar.
    now i notice that someone else wants one of these BUT if there is another avalible in one of the many breakers out there i am interested. my interior is just grey (thank god) so obviously that would be the housing colour required. i am unsure as to whether they are actually part of the dash or a bolt on option and what the electrics are like.
    i am off away for a couple of weeks but am still interested if i dont reply!!

There is a grey set on ebay http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...RK%3AMEWA%3AIT

He WILL ship to the UK.

Trev
    Look out Eastbourne, the Pandas are coming !

Comment

Gauges

These gauge sets seem to be popular all of a sudden, maybe a set from a (dare I mention it on here ) Sh***n will be just as good as they are only for show and only electrics required is from the panel lights.

I dont know maybe I am wrong but its a thought.
      [SIZE=7]The Crafty Carper[/SIZE]

Comment

As I posted elsewhere if you get no luck try either a guy called partmaster or another called mlavoie87 on Ebay,

Although their items do not show it they will ship over to here, Partmaster quoted $23 and mlavoie87 $20 for shipping here.

I know Ebay in the states have them for 4runners, tacomas and tundras - all should be ok for the surf.

Trev
        Look out Eastbourne, the Pandas are coming !

Comment

Working...
        X