ADD Indicator Switch '94 Surf

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ADD Indicator Switch '94 Surf

Any clues as to where I can buy a new one?

No indicator light on the dash, but the ADD is operating as it should... bridging the connectors in the plug puts the light on when i go into 4wd, so it can only be a faulty switch.

Cant seem to find one onlne anywhere, so any clues appreciated, or if anyone has a spare (either new or known good) i'd be happy to purchase

What's the part number (or post a picture) of the part you want? I have several ADD odds and ends for sale.
    Do you know that, with a 50 character limit, it's

Comment

Thanks.
      I had a look for a part number last night, but couldnt see one.

I'll have another look, its the one in this pic from Bushwackers thread on modifying it... the one that faces towards the front of the surf.

Comment

Sorry, I don't have that one.
        Do you know that, with a 50 character limit, it's

Comment

ADD switch

I have one, cost of posting to anyone with a blue star.
          Still on a mission.

Comment

Part Number is 84222-35070 if anyone else needs it.

Ive checked if it crosses over to any part from any aftermarket manufacturer, and theres nothing... well not in Europe anyway.

Same part was used upto 2002 so i'm hoping a call to Toyota on Monday will have me sorted.

Comment

Originally posted by tee3 View Post
              Part Number is 84222-35070 if anyone else needs it.

Ive checked if it crosses over to any part from any aftermarket manufacturer, and theres nothing... well not in Europe anyway.

Same part was used upto 2002 so i'm hoping a call to Toyota on Monday will have me sorted.

So you'd rather pay Toyota probably three times as much for a new part when you could have had one for the cost of membership on here?

Comment

Originally posted by BUSHWHACKER View Post
                So you'd rather pay Toyota probably three times as much for a new part when you could have had one for the cost of membership on here?

In most cases, yes I would prefer to pay more for a new part. Its just the way I am. Ive been around older motors for years. I know that fitting secondhand parts rarely makes sense. Especially anything electrical or with moving parts. Im in the trade, so the part wont be "man in the street" prices.

At the moment I'm new to the forum and Surf ownership, so havn't been around long enough to decide whether paying for a membership would be good value for me... who knows, I might not get on with the thing and move onto something else in a few weeks time
                Once i know i'll be getting good value for money by making a financial contribution i'll happily do so... until then, i'm not about to put my hand in my pocket just to recieve a "free" part that might be as useless as the one i have in a months time.

Anyhoo... the part number is there, so hopefully that will be of some help to someone else.

Comment

Working...
                X