few bits needed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• few bits needed

Hi there, after a few bits that are missing/broken on my 2.4 surf, ln130. Im after a fuel filter housing(the bit the filter screws into) a rad fan and guard. Thats it for now...cheers

When you say fan, do you mean the blades, the viscous coupling, or both?
    Do you know that, with a 50 character limit, it's

Comment

I'm pretty sure I have a fuel filter housing off my old 2.4 . You can have it for £10 posted.
      Text me on 07895393564
      PayPal for stickers : scuffsnscrapes@hotmail.com

Comment

Yup just found it in the lobby. Let me know.

Comment

I have the fan and shroud, £35 posted, will get you some pics to confirm

Alan
          www.amcbs.webeden.co.uk www.xjrestorations.co.uk

Comment

thx

Ok guard came loose and took about 2-3 inches off the ends of every blade so im presuming i need the whole thing. The fuelling problem im having i hope will be sorted my the filter housing, been told that i probs got a hole in the diaphram allowing the fuel to leak back to the tank . Been busy sorting new fitted kitchen but will get back to ppl that have stuff i need. Will try to sort it all out inna coupla days when i have time to think of summat else but cupboards and wooktops

Comment

Thats the thing with us Surf drivers, always trying to juggle our home life and Surf life, lol.

Comment

Pics for you Rickus.............

Alan
                www.amcbs.webeden.co.uk www.xjrestorations.co.uk

Comment

Ok not too sure about the fan, the guard is not the same as the picture, mine is a half moon that bolts onto the rad. Maybe its from a different model, mine has two 10m bolts attaching it, i cant show it because i threw it because i had to bend it outta recognition just to get it clear of the fan so i could get home, and i have now binned it. Its not so important as the fan i dont think but obviously i do want to replace it. I will try to get some pics of the fan to see if they look the same. How do you want paying for the fuel filter housing? paypal is probs easiest.

Comment

Have had a few second hand fuel filter housings and IMHO you are better off getting one from Roughtrax or milnersoffroad
                    ' You've arrived on a rather special night. It's one of the master's affairs.'

Comment

Originally posted by rickus View Post
                      Ok not too sure about the fan, the guard is not the same as the picture, mine is a half moon that bolts onto the rad. Maybe its from a different model, mine has two 10m bolts attaching it, i cant show it because i threw it because i had to bend it outta recognition just to get it clear of the fan so i could get home, and i have now binned it. Its not so important as the fan i dont think but obviously i do want to replace it. I will try to get some pics of the fan to see if they look the same. How do you want paying for the fuel filter housing? paypal is probs easiest.
                      PayPal is good for me .
                      Animal969@hotmail.com , don't forget to add a message with your address etc and ill post it out as soon as I receive payment mate .
                      Cheers

Comment

Sent money via paypal and added name and address on attached note, cheers buddy

Comment

Nothings gone into my PayPal yet mate, check you've put the correct address in ,
                          Animal969 @ hotmail .com
                          Steve

Comment

ahh my mistake i did animal1969, should be sorted now, having a prob getting money back from other email atm

Comment

Aahh lol , I have it now mate , cheers.
                              I've done it myself in the past with people . Mainly by putting .com instead of .co.UK or vice versa .

Comment

Working...
                              X