No announcement yet.

3 litre surf engine

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

#I just need to know it he wants the engine or not at the moment, space and time is very tight here and I need to know ASAP if I need to lift the engine out straight onto a pallet or store it away until I have time to advertise it.
    The price is not negotiable as I advertised a 3.0 engine in the same condition as this one last Xmas for £650 and it was snapped up within two days of the ad going live.

Comment

Originally posted by Kpauto View Post
      #I just need to know it he wants the engine or not at the moment, space and time is very tight here and I need to know ASAP if I need to lift the engine out straight onto a pallet or store it away until I have time to advertise it.
      The price is not negotiable as I advertised a 3.0 engine in the same condition as this one last Xmas for £650 and it was snapped up within two days of the ad going live.
      I thought you were buying not selling ?

Comment

well forked out £850 today for a 3 litre surf engine, would have bought a cheaper one but was totaly messed around by another seller, still you live and learn!

Comment

Originally posted by Kpauto View Post
          would have bought a cheaper one but was totaly messed around by another seller, still you live and learn!
          I know what you mean, I was totally messed around by a buyer recently so I ignored him in the end, he seemed to think I worked in a call centre!

Comment

????

Comment

Working...
            X