3 litre surf engine

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 3 litre surf engine

hi all, i have a pal looking for a 2nd gen surf engine that runs fine for his cooked off roader, can only find what can only be described as "total rip off" prices so far on e bay ect, ie £1200 bare with 30 day gaurantee, he has money waiting for a good one but the price needs to be realistic not almost as much as a whole vehicle!!!
    any contacts would be great allthough we have allready tried terry from essex who only has a bottom end for just under 200.
    thanks, kirk.

Overwhelmed!

Comment

Probably because the folk that have been on thus far don't have one for sale?

The working chaps will be on later, they may have one.

I have a LS400 for sale, if he fancies doing a V8 swap.
      Do you know that, with a 50 character limit, it's

Comment

Will pass it on to him, sounds like a shedload of work though

Comment

I have a good 3.0 diesel engine here from a manual Surf, I'll ask the owner what he wants to do with it and report back............
          (It's being replaced with a V8)

Comment

ok that would be great, i can pass on my pals number to you ect no worries, thanks, kirk.
            in the meantime if anyone else has any thing then please let me know, thanks again, kirk

Comment

still looking!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Kpauto View Post
                still looking!!!
                Ping me an E-mail as I can't PM you.
                febsnowman@talktalk.net

Cheers.

Comment

E mail sent..

Comment

e mail recieved and replied to, thanks, kirk.

Comment

has anyone any contact details for bushwacker? i have e mailed and left message here but not sure if he is recieving them, thanks, kirk.

Comment

surf engine

not trying to chip you on price, have repeatedly tried to contact you by e mail and by surf forum, you need to phone each other, i have sent you his numbers but we dont have yours, i am on 07951312355/01440706175, his numbers are...07966 155274mobile
                        or 01440705505 and then ask for karl, thanks, kirk.

Comment

in fact are these messages working at all????????????????

Comment

what am i doing wrong??

Comment

so for anyone trying to buy anything from the above, 1, post asking for an engine, 2, get a reply 3, reply instantly via e mail and the forum, 4 after several days and attempts at communicating get no responce ..... get a semi snotty message talking about prices ect,as above, so pretty much giving up now, perhaps the price was to low and its a way of getting rid of me? is it me??

Comment

Working...
                              X