No announcement yet.

Roll out / pull out parcel shelf ??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

apologies guys but i must say that you did make a VERY low offer eveyone knows how much these are worth and someone else came and offered a more realistic amount.

and has obvioulsy been looking longer sorry if i have upset anyone and i totally appreciate your frustration as it took my over a year of hunting to get it in the first place.

sorry again but I'm afraid thats the look of the drawer

Comment

Well fair enough ... but I didnt have a clue what they went for and I would have paid the £60 given the chance to know this.

Anyway managed to source one on an ebay break so all good
      Everywhere I go .... Im there

Comment

Glad you got one mate apologies again no hard feelings i hope

cheers Jon

Comment

Originally posted by BAV1 View Post
          apologies guys but i must say that you did make a VERY low offer eveyone knows how much these are worth and someone else came and offered a more realistic amount.

and has obvioulsy been looking longer sorry if i have upset anyone and i totally appreciate your frustration as it took my over a year of hunting to get it in the first place.

sorry again but I'm afraid thats the look of the drawer
          Perhaps now you could with some of the profits from your sale you could , well I dunno make a donation to the forum? in the form of some money for subs?
          Eat.Sleep.Surf.Repeat.

Comment

Originally posted by shokenore View Post
            Perhaps now you could with some of the profits from your sale you could , well I dunno make a donation to the forum? in the form of some money for subs?
            Dont worry mate as i said earlier I totally intend to might even get some stickers lol

cheers

Comment

Working...
            X