No announcement yet.

2nd Gen Trim pieces.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sorry for ripping the @rse out of this but I am down to one piece still needed. Picture of it in the first post of this thread.

Believe it or not I have been in touch with several breakers and it's either, "Aye, right" or "You will have to buy the whole door"!!!

Comment

If it's the 3.0 type (fatter strip) I'm pretty sure I have one knocking about. Let me now exactly what bit it is - The bit missing in your photo or the bit next to it that is about 1 1/2" long ?

Comment

It's the bit missing in the photo. It's just the end cap that finishes the rubbing strip off on the passenger front door.
        I can't understand how the hell it came off in the first place judging by how well they are on on the drivers door

Comment

I've found the bit you already have (front piece of rear door) but not the thin strip. I'm pretty sure there's one in my garage somewhere. I'll keep an eye out for it and let you know if it ever turns up.

Comment

Cheers, apprieciate it.

Comment

Bumping this up to the top of the list now that the truck is being put back on the road.
              See first post for the little iddy biddy part (annoying as hell though!)

Comment

Working...
              X