Needed for my trip...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Needed for my trip...

is an alternator for '94 3ltr diesel as a spare.... Well you never know.... Don't expect it for nothing, but cheap as possible is always good....

Cheers guys and gals and don't be shy just P.M me.... Thanks Kev.
    .... Which was nice.

Is it the same as a 93 2.4

anyone know!

Alan
    www.amcbs.webeden.co.uk www.xjrestorations.co.uk

Comment

I've got my old alt that gave out after Slindon. From what I've read they can be refurbed by auto sparkys. I've been planning to do this to have it as a spare but haven't got around to it.

If you want to have it to get it refurbed you're welcome to it. If you don't use it on your trip I'll happily buy it back from you for what you paid to have it refurbed.

If that (somewhat convoluted) suggestion is any good to you let me know

Comment

Originally posted by tintin View Post
        Is it the same as a 93 2.4

anyone know!

Alan
        Don't think it is the same...but would like to be proved wrong and have it.
        .... Which was nice.

Comment

Originally posted by biosurf View Post
          I've got my old alt that gave out after Slindon. From what I've read they can be refurbed by auto sparkys. I've been planning to do this to have it as a spare but haven't got around to it.

If you want to have it to get it refurbed you're welcome to it. If you don't use it on your trip I'll happily buy it back from you for what you paid to have it refurbed.

If that (somewhat convoluted) suggestion is any good to you let me know
          Errrrr......sounds like a good idea.....I think..... Seriously let's check out the refurb cost to see how it shapes up against a s/h one....
          .... Which was nice.

Comment

I`ve got one off a 93, 3 liter diesel. Cant say it`ll work 100% as it was running with one drive belt when i had it in and at the time i didn`t realise it needed two belts to work properly so i got a new one. Thats when the penny dropped that i needed two belts as the new one didn`t work either.
            On the up side you can have it for the price it costs me to send it to you

Comment

Originally posted by schrodingers-cat View Post
              I`ve got one off a 93, 3 liter diesel. Cant say it`ll work 100% as it was running with one drive belt when i had it in and at the time i didn`t realise it needed two belts to work properly so i got a new one. Thats when the penny dropped that i needed two belts as the new one didn`t work either.
              On the up side you can have it for the price it costs me to send it to you
              Oooo errrrr..... What a nice man... What a very nice man..... Very nice indeed...
              I will P.M my details to you...

Thanks to all you guys for your offers and replies as well as taking the time... ..Don't worry it prob won't be the last request for stuff I may need so plenty of chance to help in the future.....
              Last edited by Overland Tonka; 6 August 2011, 22:09.
              .... Which was nice.

Comment

Working...
              X