Wanted - rear screen glass and related tailgate bits

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wanted - rear screen glass and related tailgate bits

As per title! I *ahem* accidentally reversed into a tree today and shattered the tailgate windscreen glass and bent some of the rear opening mechanism. I'll have a closer inspection of what I need in the morning but I definitely need the glass. I'm currently in the Gloucestershire/Worcestershire/Forest of Dean/Oxfordshire area and able to travel to collect cos I don't mind the draft too much! Unreliable net access so please text 07596 686267 if you can offer parts. Thanks in advance folks.

Bump

I've sorted everything else out on it this morning c/o Mr Hammer and Mr Crow-Bar so all I need is the tailgate window glass.

Able to collect within reasonable travelling distance from Gloucestershire, Worcestershire, Bristol, M4, M5 ish sort of area.

Courier also possible but not entirely confident of getting it in one piece that way! :-)

Comment

£25 in east london?
      JAP4X4PART ¬ THE BIGGEST SURF BREAKER IN THE UK ¬

Comment

Originally posted by lord lucan View Post
        £25 in east london?
        Possibly - how much would it be for a courier to deliver to GL6 0ER or GL16 7LZ?

Thanks. :-)

Comment

Rear glass

Hi got 1 or 2 knocking round £25 and i am in Liverpool if thats nearer for you.

Regards Hilux-Bob
          Live Life To The Full

Comment

Thanks for the help everyone. I managed to obtain the glass from a local breaker that happened to have one in. However, the tailgate itself is a bit the worse for wear so will require replacing sometime soon! :-)

Comment

Working...
            X