Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2nd gen rear window key control switch thingy

yes thats right...

I havent a clue what the proper name is for the part so going with rear window key switch thingymebobs internals..

or to make is easier - I need a new one of these

mine would send the window down ok off the key, but not up

has anyone got a good one lying about they wouldnt mind posting me in exchange for some beer tokens

thanks muchly

steve

has no one got one??

Comment

Hi Lawsy,

Is it part of the lock mechanism / barrel or separate ? I've a tailgate shell in the garage that I can check for you, but not sure if the barrel is in it.

What happened to your tyre (said you needed a new one?)

Rob.

Comment

it sits on the end of the barrell mate, there is a little bit that sits between where the lock and this that activates liek a switch, supposed to have 2 little tabs on the side that hold it in, they have both bust which stops it from operating

as to tyres, the 2 lower tread ones have started to perish inbetween the treads and are almost on the wear indicators, so going to use as 'spares' the good one that was the spare will go on opposite a new one, then i can put 2 on rims and have 2 spares,one ofthe fifth matching alloy and on the back, the other on a spare original rim - that sthe plan anyway

Comment

I have a full barrel (no key) here you can have - send me your address and I'll get it in the post tomorrow.

Thats weird about the perishing - they're only about 2 1/2 years old.

Rob.

Comment

Originally posted by wishbone View Post
            I have a full barrel (no key) here you can have - send me your address and I'll get it in the post tomorrow.

Thats weird about the perishing - they're only about 2 1/2 years old.

Rob.
            its more this cable i need mate, if its got that on it then that's be great

tyres arent too bad - just starting to show signs

Comment

Good enough ?
              Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by wishbone View Post
                Good enough ?
                looks it, cheers mate - pm on your way

Comment

Working...
                X