roof tray!! please!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• roof tray!! please!!!

I Have seen a couple of roof trays now on surfs that fix above the back doors and on to the rear window wiper, with a couple of feet sitting in the gutter just above the rear boot windows, they look the dogs b's, and I am desparate 4 one , if no one has one is there anyone out there that can make one up or know where I can get one made.
    Cheers Wade.

anyone??

ANYONE???????????
    Originally posted by wadey6
    I Have seen a couple of roof trays now on surfs that fix above the back doors and on to the rear window wiper, with a couple of feet sitting in the gutter just above the rear boot windows, they look the dogs b's, and I am desparate 4 one , if no one has one is there anyone out there that can make one up or know where I can get one made.

Cheers Wade.

Comment

anyone??

ANYONE???????????
      Originally posted by wadey6

Cheers Wade.

Comment

Hi Wade,

You could try contacting the garage where your surf came from, some surf's arrive with the trays, and they are removed before the car is sold.

There is a thread HERE

Hope this helps

Trev
        Look out Eastbourne, the Pandas are coming !

Comment

Working...
        X