Front mud flaps

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Front mud flaps

Hey everybody, here I go again asking for the obscure!

Has anybody got an excellent condition pair of front mudflaps from a 1989-90 Surf? This is the second genenration model but before the arch kits. The ones I am after are the rubber over metal moulded type, not the newer plastic type. The metal former in mine have rotted away and they no longer hold to the body line.

Can anyone help?

Cheers everybody!!

nah sorry jae can't help you on that...Anyhow how ya doing mate?.... finally got the rear glass in and sorted just gotta get the front door fitted and she's all good again, well apart from i've re-mirrored the back window and i ended up doing the mirror tint upto the 'b' pillars looks ok but i'm still a little undecided on it lol, i'll get some pics up eventually and see how much ribbing i get......
    I'M ALWAYS IN THE SH'T, IT'S ONLY THE DEPTH THAT VARIES!!!!!!!!

Comment

Tony! Lovely to hear from you bud. Glad you're getting the truck sorted, but the privacy glass up to the 'b' pillars?! I'm not to sure about that mate Mines nearly finished now. Hoping to have her on the road Monday! Hope to see you soon for that cuppa. Keep on trucking!

Comment

nah mate it doesn't look too bad really having upto the b pillars but i suppose its down to the fact that to get a load cover it would have worked out about £60 plus postage and the mirror was £12 all in and i still have quite a bit left as i went daft and got a 6m roll lol i've just had to change my injector pump as my old one started leaking but the atf trick didn't work the second time of trying it but four and a half hrs and its no longer leaking so happy about that and it's sods law i replaced the top seals that are the ones that usually leak and it still ###### leaked so it was one of the more awkward side ones so the pump had to be taken out to do them but hey-ho thats trucks for ya lol and yeah when you get a chance to get out for a brew call in mate
        I'M ALWAYS IN THE SH'T, IT'S ONLY THE DEPTH THAT VARIES!!!!!!!!

Comment

Working...
        X