rear propshaft

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• rear propshaft

lookin for a rear prop shaft for a kzn 130,noticed mine is on its way out,again,been on 2 years greased regually,would the 2" suspention lift cause this to go again

i have one £55 delivered for you.It's all ready to send Tuesday or maybe Monday for you
    https://www.facebook.com/groups/henpals/

Comment

Originally posted by silva surfa View Post
      lookin for a rear prop shaft for a kzn 130,noticed mine is on its way out,again,been on 2 years greased regually,would the 2" suspention lift cause this to go again

On it's way out?
      Again?

What did you replace/change the last time it happend?

Whats the symptoms, vibrations? Noise?

Comment

Originally posted by BUSHWHACKER View Post
        On it's way out?
        Again?

What did you replace/change the last time it happend?

Whats the symptoms, vibrations? Noise?
        changed the rear part,the last time it broke the cv joint a think thats wot its called,
        it clunks when it engages in drive,theres been a bit of vibration,had a look at it and there is play in the joint

Comment

Originally posted by stormforce View Post
          i have one £55 delivered for you.It's all ready to send Tuesday or maybe Monday for you
          that be spot on,its just a matter of time before it goes again,and im off to jap and jeep jam next month so need it sorted by then,will pay pall be ok

Comment

Originally posted by silva surfa View Post
            changed the rear part,the last time it broke the cv joint a think thats wot its called,
            it clunks when it engages in drive,theres been a bit of vibration,had a look at it and there is play in the joint

You could just replace the U/Js on each end.

Comment

paypal is fine at stormforce1067@sky.com it will be with you by Weds at the latest

Comment

Originally posted by BUSHWHACKER View Post
                You could just replace the U/Js on each end.
                stormforse has one for me,thanks for the advice,is that wot will be causing the vibrations then,just got it mot yesterday thought they may have picked up on it or is it not part of the test

Comment

paypal is fine at stormforce1067@sky.com it will be with you by Weds at the latest
                  chears al send payment wen the betta half with paypal account gets in from work,there goes her new shoes

Comment

how do i send payment via paypal,ive only used it for ebay

Comment

Click on the tab send money.
                      Put in my email address in the recipients box and then the amount.Make sure you click on the gbp tab aswell or it'll come through as a different currency.If you have any probs email me your paypal addy and i'll email an invouce from paypal so you can pay

Comment

Click on the tab send money.
                        Put in my email address in the recipients box and then the amount.Make sure you click on the gbp tab aswell or it'll come through as a different currency.If you have any probs email me your paypal addy and i'll email an invouce from paypal so you can pay
                        payment sent,just need to email my address now,is yours stormforce@1067@sky.com,just chekin

Comment

Cheers me ole mucka.Payment has come thru.There is an address added to paypal so i take it that is the delivery address for you.Cheers Richard

Comment

Cheers me ole mucka.Payment has come thru.There is an address added to paypal so i take it that is the delivery address for you.Cheers Richard
                            it will be either delves lane or shotley bridge,anyone will do ones me mothers,thanks

Comment

its the shotley bridge addy on there.
                              Cheers

Comment

Working...
                              X