2.4td rear exhaust needed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2.4td rear exhaust needed

I purchased an exhaust off ebay that was supposed to be for my surf 2.4 ln130 and thought i got a good deal as it only worked out about £40 it was second hand but brand new genuine mc carthys toyota part with stickers so i thought i got the right one as it looked the same being a one piece rear section and i know the 3.0 have a 2 piece anyway cut a long story short went to fit it today and it totally different to mine the front piece of pipe that connects to the flexi is too short the middle box is shorter and the bends over the axle are all wrong so i have no idea what i have got as the sticker has gone where its been in the garden so i need a rear section of exhaust for a 1991 j reg 2.4td auto surf if anyone has one I am near dartford in kent.
    also need batteries as the snow killed mine off

Originally posted by davidy2980 View Post
    I purchased an exhaust off ebay that was supposed to be for my surf 2.4 ln130 and thought i got a good deal as it only worked out about £40 it was second hand but brand new genuine mc carthys toyota part with stickers so i thought i got the right one as it looked the same being a one piece rear section and i know the 3.0 have a 2 piece anyway cut a long story short went to fit it today and it totally different to mine the front piece of pipe that connects to the flexi is too short the middle box is shorter and the bends over the axle are all wrong so i have no idea what i have got as the sticker has gone where its been in the garden so i need a rear section of exhaust for a 1991 j reg 2.4td auto surf if anyone has one I am near dartford in kent.
    also need batteries as the snow killed mine off
    hi have nearly new rear section £45 east london 07759 272270 terry
    JAP4X4PART ¬ THE BIGGEST SURF BREAKER IN THE UK ¬

Comment

Working...
    X