Windscreen needed for LN130 2nd gen

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Windscreen needed for LN130 2nd gen

Anyone happen to have one kicking about that they want to get rid of??

Cheers
    Last edited by Jonboy22; 19 April 2010, 11:08.

It's going to be a right pain trying to send one via courier as they don't like taking glass.I have one here but they are a pain to get out
    https://www.facebook.com/groups/henpals/

Comment

I have one still in its surround, I've always broken them getting them out, so cut the metal round it and left it alone. lol

The windscreen people would be able to get it out ok though, might be more feasable to get it from here than Rich.
      4x4toys.co.uk - Keeping you on and off the road...

Comment

i wouldn't want to send it via courier just in case.Thats a good idea tho about cutting the surround out and let the fitters take it out of it themselves
        https://www.facebook.com/groups/henpals/

Comment

Could drive to basingstoke no problem, I'm up at Didcot.

How much do you want for it?

Comment

Originally posted by TonyN View Post
            I have one still in its surround, I've always broken them getting them out, so cut the metal round it and left it alone. lol

The windscreen people would be able to get it out ok though, might be more feasable to get it from here than Rich.
            Still on offer?

Comment

sorry yeah, just let me know when you can get down, £20? Will just be pleased to get rid of it TBH.

Comment

Anytime this weekend or next suits me. How's about Saturday morning. not too early?

If weekends are no good then mid week I can get down your way but no earlier than about 7:30 - 8:00pm....

Cheeers

Comment

windscreen

i got mine replaced thru insurance with autoglass, during the bad winter in january , they called it off three times due to frost but it was only £65 excess on my policy and they appologised for not having the ugly chrome strip and replaced it with nice new black surrounds

Comment

Still looking for that 2nd Gen windscreen

I'm only TPFT insurance so no glass cover....

Am actually still on the prowl now for a windscreen as there's a stone chip (that I think would fail the MOT) in the one that I picked up this weekend

If anyone has one that they want to shift I'd be keen to hear from you, if not I'll see how much chip repairs cost (does anyone know about glass chips by the way?).

CHeers all

Comment

Was there? bugger, didn't notice, sorry. Let me know how you want money paid back...

Check with this to see if its an MOT fail place.

Comment

I take it there's a link missing Tony !! Not like you ....
                        by the way ya got PM

Jess

"Cos short cuts cost more in the long run"
                        Buncefield Burner

Comment

Working...
                        X