Superwinch X9 motor

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Superwinch X9 motor

Anyone know the cheapest place to get a replacement motor for a Superwinch X9, mine is not well after a year of water penetration passed the seals.....?
    Nissan Patrol for on-road, and a Land-Rover 110 shed for off-road :-)

http://www.electricwinches.co.uk/res...&make%5B0%5D=3

Comment

Thanks, and ad to that Dave B..

shudda said "anyone know where I can get a motor on the CHEAP.....

thinking second hand maybe after someone has upgraded...?

Comment

Dont know if I can get parts but the Superwinch factory is 500mtrs from me, If I had model and serial numbers I could find out costs and availlabillity
        Did I mention I have a BLUE one
        Tony

Comment

Originally posted by fatfires View Post
          Dont know if I can get parts but the Superwinch factory is 500mtrs from me, If I had model and serial numbers I could find out costs and availlabillity
          They are Standard for the X9 winch, just the standard motor, can't afford Superwinches new price anyway but thanks for the offer to help.
          Just hoping someone has upgraded their motor and still has the old one on a shelf doing nothing....:'-(

Comment

:'-(

Comment

Could be worth trying http://www.dborc.co.uk/goodwinch/ to see if he's got a second hand one. I know he uprates the motors on some of the winches he sells so you could be lucky.
              Roger

My Pointer ate the dog trainer

Comment

Will do doupt it though Dave will want to sell a new one.

Comment

Well I dropped him an e-mail and he has offered me a brand new TDS goldfish motor for half price so by adding a bit of my birthday money I will get in the morning, I have ordered it today!
                  Ta for the suggestion....

My X9 will live again, gave it all a good clean up today and with a splodge of instant gasket it will be as good as new!

Comment

Working...
                  X