Help - Cylinder Head

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help - Cylinder Head

My head gasket has just gone on my LN130 1991 2.4 and unfortunately it has cracked the head. Does anyone have a head ( complete with valves etc) at a reasonable price as I really could have done without the expense of this at the moment.
    I live in Builth Wells mid Wales -- any surfers close to me with surplus heads?

If any one can help me out please email me at jcbmuaythai@hotmail.co.uk or leave reply to this (although I am not the best at using the forum - computers and me don't get on well)

Thanks

2LT-e ?? I have a 2lt-e engine in the garage that the head was replaced on about 4 years ago. Wish to sell as whole engine though
    ' You've arrived on a rather special night. It's one of the master's affairs.'

Comment

Thanks for replying biohazard, but have managed to source one from the breakers. Seems heads are in quite some demand.
      Cheers anyway.

Comment

No worries .....Remember to replace the water pump whilst you are at it as they tend to go just before the head
        ' You've arrived on a rather special night. It's one of the master's affairs.'

Comment

Working...
        X