Steel rims

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Steel rims

Looking for a set of 15" steel rims for the surf. We're driving Cairnryan the length of England to get the ferry/tunnel to France next week, so if anyone anywhere along that route has a set for sale... We're ideally looking for 6, but 4 or 5 would be a good start.

If they'd be any use to anyone on the same route, if we manage to pick up the steel ones we'll be taking off a set of 4 Crag split rim alloys and one original Surf alloy.
    Andy
    http://www.surfingafrica.net

Originally posted by adpsimpson View Post
    Looking for a set of 15" steel rims for the surf. We're driving Cairnryan the length of England to get the ferry/tunnel to France next week, so if anyone anywhere along that route has a set for sale... We're ideally looking for 6, but 4 or 5 would be a good start.

If they'd be any use to anyone on the same route, if we manage to pick up the steel ones we'll be taking off a set of 4 Crag split rim alloys and one original Surf alloy.
    I have 4x 8 spoke white steels here...
    They could do with a wire brush and some hammerite but other than that are great....

I am in Weston Village, Runcorn..... WA7 You should drive past me really....
    But I am also planning to get to Ireland soon as I need to visit family in Dublin and see mates in Belfast...
    One day at the time I guess..

Comment

Toby, thanks, how much are you looking for them? Could you post a picture? Would they need any work before putting them on, or would they be fine in the mean time?
      Andy

Comment

Toby, thanks, how much are you looking for them? Could you post a picture? Would they need any work before putting them on, or would they be fine in the mean time?
        they'll be fine for now..... just not as pretty as when cleaned....
        Here are some pic's I took a while ago... They have been in a leaking corner in the shed so have accumulated som cobwebs...
        my dog ain't fat..... lol he is just lying really weird hahaha

They are in the for sale section too somewhere, make me an offer mate, either money or a swap....

Comment

Originally posted by TobyJug View Post

my dog is fat..... lol
          You're right there!

Look good, exactly what we need. Not too sure what they're worth, how does £20 beer money plus the 4 alloys coming off mine sound, so long as we can find a place locally to do the swap?
          Andy

Comment

lol
            Nah he is pretty athletic.... u'll see when u get here...

anyway that sounds fine by me...
            There are a few local tire places but not sure what they charge for swapping....

I got 2 tires for £15 the other week for the Honda that was the tire and fitting...
            So I am sure it won't be much....

Comment

Grand, thanks! We're staying in Keswick from next Tuesday to Saturday, this'll give us an incentive to leave in plenty of time... Can you post/pm me your number and postcode/address for the old satnav? My mobile is [removed].
              Last edited by adpsimpson; 1 July 2009, 10:03.
              Andy

Comment

Grand, thanks! We're staying in Keswick from next Tuesday to Saturday, this'll give us an incentive to leave in plenty of time... Can you post/pm me your number and postcode/address for the old satnav? My mobile is 07779578677.
                I got your number so u can delete it again if u want.... will txt you with my number in the morning or in a minute if I can find my phone...
                No worries...
                when you are driving down to catch the boat to France it is only about 7 mile de-tour to here....

I will PM you all my other details....

Comment

Working...
                X