Standard Surf Wheel Nuts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Standard Surf Wheel Nuts

I'm after a full set of 24 wheel nuts for a set of standard surf alloys, the ones with a flat washer seat like these

Though since the wheels only cost me £100 i don't want to shell out £50 for the nuts!

There must be lots about with the amount of surfs with aftermarket alloys on them?

I'm in lancaster, but will be travelling to leeds next week. I will happily pick up or can arrange for a courier if you're not in the area.

Would prefer to give some beer vouchers to another hiluxer than an ebay shop so please let me know your price.

Cheers, Ben
    Last edited by neoxerox; 27 April 2009, 21:58.

Re

Hi,

Cheaper here:-

Wheel Studs

Give "Barry" a ring and see how much he will charge you for a full set!

Gary

I also have a spare "Original Toyota" full set but not sure I would sell them, they are better quality than the ones I got from Roughtrax (which seem to rust very quickly and I am always having to polish them!).

However, I'll think on it and let you know!

BTW, Welcome to the forum!
    Last edited by hellmett; 27 April 2009, 22:21.

Comment

thanks for the link, but still a very similar price when you consider VAT and delivery.

Let me know on your original set

Comment

May be able to help out here but can't remember how many I have spare may be just shy of full set. Can't check at moment as not home till late wednesday, and will depend on what my spare set will require. Will get back to you once i'm home.

Comment

Cheers Growler,

Even if it's not a full set, i can supplement it with a couple from roughtrax/a locking set of 4.

Let me know, thanks again.

Comment

Andy let me know how many short you are and i should be able to make the difference.Your cover is in the post tomoz mate
            https://www.facebook.com/groups/henpals/

Comment

If it's any help i have about 20 chrome wheel nuts (all OK condition, some with abit of surface rust) for aftermarket/steel wheels that i can swap/give away for postage

Comment

i'll find whatyever wheel nuts i got here and i'm sure between me and Andy we can make up a full set for you
                https://www.facebook.com/groups/henpals/

Comment

Originally posted by stormforce View Post
                  Andy let me know how many short you are and i should be able to make the difference.Your cover is in the post tomoz mate
                  Ok will do mate, I gotto hang on to half a dozen for my spare as it is standard, so think i will have around 20-21 spare. Just need to get out of this hotel and back home to check.

Cheers for the cover Rich, what do I owe you ?

Comment

Originally posted by neoxerox View Post
                    If it's any help i have about 20 chrome wheel nuts (all OK condition, some with abit of surface rust) for aftermarket/steel wheels that i can swap/give away for postage
                    may swap you for those in that case just waiting on Mr Bio to confirm size of rims he has offered me

Comment

sounds good to me,

If you PM me you're address i can send you the chrome studs, and I'll PM you mine?

Stormforce: how much would you want for the extra's?

regards, Ben

Comment

thanks for the interest and help, but i've now managed to source a full set.

Cheers, Ben

Comment

Working...
                        X