wrap around bullbars

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• wrap around bullbars

hi does anyone have a set they want to get rid of or no where i can buy a cheap set ebay has nothing

Andy we will need to know what truck you got as the 2nd and 3rd gens are entirely different chasis.Put you r truck details in your profile that way we will be able to answer any Q's for you quicker.If you do find some then be prepared to pay for them as they won't be cheap now as you can't buy them new any more
    https://www.facebook.com/groups/henpals/

Comment

ok cheers m8 i have done that now

Comment

if i get a breaker in and it has bars fitted then i'll give you a shout first
        https://www.facebook.com/groups/henpals/

Comment

bull bar

Click image for larger version

Name:	surf bullbar.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	2.9 KB
ID:	1250031Hi i have one for sale that ive just taken off my surf.If you are intrested leave a messsage
          cheers dave
          Last edited by mudplugman; 8 December 2008, 22:43.

Comment

Originally posted by mudplugman View Post
            [ATTACH]26054[/ATTACH]Hi i have one for sale that ive just taken off my surf.If you are intrested leave a messsage
            cheers dave
            hello m8 i am intrested in the bars how much would you be looking for them

cheers andy

Comment

bull bar

Hi m8 im looking for £75.00 its got all the brackets with it and in good condition.Let me know if your intrested or its going on ebay at the weekend.
              Cheers Dave

Comment

Hi m8 im looking for £75.00 its got all the brackets with it and in good condition.Let me know if your intrested or its going on ebay at the weekend.
                Cheers Dave
                i am deffinately intrested m8 would of replied earlyer just got internet back
                i can have the money by friday

Comment

bull bar

Ok mate i will hang on to them for you till friday.Give me a call to arrange collection 07770304752.
                  cheers dave

Comment

Ok mate i will hang on to them for you till friday.Give me a call to arrange collection 07770304752.
                    cheers dave
                    hello mate i can come and collect them on saturday if thats ok with have got the money waitting for you
                    i did try to call yesterday and today my number is 07969387723

cheers andy

Comment

cheers guys for the help with the bullbars and the miss comunication with the ones from mudplugman but managed to get a set on sunday for 70 quid what a bargin

Comment

Working...
                      X